Size 3

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Peytonsmomma
We get our 3's delivered the 22nd i cant wait the 2's are to small for him!
January 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow I am so surprised lol. I just went a tried a huggie diaper on Jayden and the size 1 fit well too. I don't know how he is 15-16 pounds and almost 27 inches long and still are in 1's. I want to move.to 2's just because lol
cincy1luv, abur and Summerdays12 like this.

January 17th, 2013, 10:32 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Just opened our last box of size 2's and since Melody is already 15lbs and someodd ounces we will move her to the size 3's when we go through these . Sophie is still one size 4's but she will be starting her potty training next month when she turns 2.

January 18th, 2013, 08:01 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well we're using mostly cloth so it's hard to tell. She grew out of Kroger size 1's in no time but those run small (they had the pack for $1!) We used up all our Huggies 1's and Baby Dry 1's but I think she'd still be able to fit in the Baby Dry dipes. I prefer Swaddlers over those though. We have a box of size 3 Cruisers that DH got on sale so we will use those when they fit her!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

January 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This morning after nursing Hunter I was getting ready to put him back in his crib, and I just stood there staring at him rocking, and thought to myself boy time is flying by! My baby boy is getting so big.

He's still in 1s but i'm almost done with the box, he should be in 2's but we haven't had any blow outs, but they're small on him for sure. We use pampers, for some reason huggies has always irritated my kids butts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search