needy DH

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By Zukin
  • 2 Post By yashobo
  • 2 Post By cincy1luv
  • 1 Post By JillN31
  • 2 Post By bryan and nina
  • 1 Post By Lav
  • 1 Post By mandattu_02
  • 2 Post By marybethsmom
  • 1 Post By michellelove0502

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2013, 12:28 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love dh to death, we get along great, but he has the sex drive of a 16 year old boy! Don't get me wrong I enjoy it too but between taking care of the kids at night by myself, the house and dinners, let alone myself, I'm exhausted by the end of the day. Surprisingly we get it in 4x a week which I don't think is too bad for us working opposite work schedules. But I'll call him at night so our daughter can talk to him, and he asks if he can wake me up when he gets home, I tell him no I'm so tired been up since 3:30 , and he gets frustrated. Ugh I tell ya I love him but want to slap him at the same time, not really of course just a figure of speech. I know he understands how tired I am, but as he puts it he has needs. Sorry end of rant, just had to complain for a moment.
January 25th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly how you feel. I tell myself it'll get better. However when the hubby doesn't get it ill tell him to take a towel and have fun. If he really has needs he can do it himself lol. Until he sees what you do everyday and actually do it, he won't understand. Mine didn't while I was on leave, until I went back to work and he is now a stay at home dad.

I hope things get better for you. /Hugs
ashley5 and wingqueen26 like this.

January 25th, 2013, 02:07 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are a better person than I am. I can barely give it up 2 times a week and I am just caring for 2 kids and have my mom living with me and helping me with the children. There is no way I am giving it up 4 times a week and, really, don't even think of waking me up from my barely sufficient sleep!
ashley5 and JillMama like this.

Sisters, friends forever
January 25th, 2013, 02:56 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Yes you are way better than me to! He's lucky we do it once a week! I'm just so tired...lol. He's job is tiring so alot of times he is to and that gives me a break! Lol. He should be super happy! I'm sorry he wants it more! I would be 5x more tired if I did it that much!
January 25th, 2013, 03:03 AM
JillN31's Avatar Veteran
My husband tried to wake me up once. He never did that again. Loll. 4 times a week is far better than most couples, I bet. When my second was a baby had no sex drive at all. It's exhausting taking care of little ones.
ashley5 likes this.

Brady James, Sullivan Thomas, and our newest addition Colin Robert born 10/10/12.
January 25th, 2013, 03:18 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Wow yeah 4x a week is crazy much. He should consider himself lucky!
I have zero drive, whic makes me feel bad because I used to really enjoy dtd and bonding like that. We do it maybe once a week to once every other week!!

January 25th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
wow that is a lot of sex you guys have my DH is like that too though, he keeps trying almost every night, even after our failed first attempt since Savina was born and it hurt me soooo badly. He seems to not care about that at all in terms of trying to have sex with me ugh. I had my yearly check-up at the gyn on Monday and she said I was inflamed down in there. Still waiting for lab results, and he still tries to have sex with me even though he knows I'm inflamed, uhm... hello?

ugh, sorry about hijacking your thread, just trying to say, I guess, I feel your pain!
ashley5 likes this.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
January 25th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Peytonsmomma
i dont have any words of advice since we still dtd almost every night here and while i was prego it was that much if not more, im very thankful my drive hasnt gone down bc his is just as high as mine, he actually had a guy at work complain that his wife didnt give it up bc they had kids and so he thought my SO was in the same boat ..he was shocked that we dtd so much
January 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
You're way more generous than I am, lol! I just have no sex drive at all right now. DH tries every night, but he's lucky to get twice a week.
ashley5 likes this.

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

January 25th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's insane. We've had sex twice since Meghan was born, and before that it was since July. He works so much he's always dog tired at night. Kinda sucks...
bostoncreampie and ashley5 like this.

January 25th, 2013, 10:19 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah my drive is down big time! Lol I blame it on Hunter since he's a boy he's taking all my sex drive away dh probably did the samething to his mom when he was a baby. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. It's just constant on the go from 4am to 8pm, and then exhaustion hits. I feel bad because I do like to connect like that but all in good time I guess.
January 25th, 2013, 01:38 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This sounds exactly like us. We do it about 4-5 times a week, I never turn him down because i like it just as much as him and if I asked him for it and he said no I would be so pissed.
Peytonsmomma likes this.

January 25th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the opposite problem. I'm always the one initiating and I'm having to talk to my husband about how I wish he'd initiate! He's worrying a little too much about me.

January 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never ever turn my man down either, but he's not trying every night!! We do it MAYBE once a week, at most. Lol. We're both so tired. We both really need to be better about initiating it.....

Your man is lucky for sure!!!

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search