PLEASE READ... JM Community Guidelines

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 12 Post By doremi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 10:43 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I thought this would be a good time for all of us to re-read (or read for the 1st time) the JM Community Guidelines. I have copied and pasted them below. I have highlighted a few areas that I feel directly apply to our PR. So, please read... that way we'll all be on the same page

General Posting Guidelines

We actively moderate our forums, but make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of any representations made.
We remove posts that contain language that is inappropriate, vulgar, offensive, or that contain nudity (with the exception of birth stories or pictures for educational purposes, but they must have prior approval from a moderator before posting). This includes disguised profanity. For example, the word b**ch is considered the same as posting the actual word. Any posts containing profanity will be edited or removed.
We don’t allow posts that personally attack, insult or are intended to harass another user, moderator or employees of Justmommies. You may express opposing viewpoints but we want our members to feel safe from abuse. Please take the time to read your posts before you hit the post button and make sure that your posts are worded in a respectful nature. If you choose to send profanity, personal insults, or any other abusive messages to an administrator, moderator or user, your account will be permanently banned from Justmommies.
We don’t allow posts that contain material you do not own. Before posting any information that is not your own original work of authorship, you must obtain the consent of the copyright owner. If such an event occurs, the individual posting the information will be held solely responsible.
You may not use our forums for recruiting members to other forums. This includes posts, emails, or private messages saying “email me” or “instant message me” in the context of recruiting members to another forum. Justmommies is an open community. Members are welcome to post on other sites but we do not allow members to use Justmommies to poach members for another forum site. While you may post links to helpful articles or informational sites, you may not post links to competing forums.
We don’t allow posts by vendors that are directly promoting their services, including linking to their website, spam, solicitations for money, charitable causes, or other products including diapers, formula, coupons, etc.
You should post appropriate topics on our forums. Controversial topics should be posted on the Heated Debates forum, or they will otherwise be moved to the debate board or locked at the sole discretion of Justmommies.
You may not “stir the pot” or post disruptive posts on the forums. Justmommies is a supportive community, and any posts that are made simply to “stir the pot” or be disruptive will be removed.
We do not allow multiple accounts to be registered at Justmommies (without administrator’s permission). We do not allow impersonating another member’s identity, stealing photos from others, or fictitious posting.
We assume no responsibility for any transactions made between members.
We reserve the right to ban users who violate these guidelines or our Terms of Service. Depending on the severity of violation and other circumstances, the user may first receive a warning via email or may be permanently banned without warning.

February 28th, 2013, 06:22 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
amen!
February 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Kristen, have you stepped down on the hosts hideaway? I think that is where you are supposed to do it if you are still planning to do so.

February 28th, 2013, 04:35 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
No I pmed a mod. Thanks!
March 1st, 2013, 12:02 AM
bump... want to make sure everybody gets a chance to read!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search