March chit chat thread

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That stinks that Elijah wakes so often!

We were supposedly getting a lot of snow today but my town is in a pocket that has no snow at all. It's finally snowing a bit so we'll see what we end up with. Thankfully Sean's check up isn't until 3:30.

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the day I found out I was pregnant with Sean!

March 10th, 2013, 05:48 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So Madalyn decided she is up for the day ... Too bad it's technically 6:00am! Tired mama!!

March 10th, 2013, 08:02 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Sooooooooo tired today. Zombie mom in progress! I hope you ladies have a wonderful Sunday <3

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 11th, 2013, 07:45 PM
I think my cousin is engaged. Not sure, though. I'm confused! Based on how few comments and likes her announcement has received so far I think everyone else is, too.

Sean's Baltic amber necklace arrived today! He looks so handsome in it!

March 12th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Pageturner
Just had our morning bottle...hello world :-)
March 12th, 2013, 03:51 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
One of the few perks in this country - we get both good Friday and Easter Monday off Can't wait to enjoy my days off even though it's 2 weeks away.

Sisters, friends forever
March 12th, 2013, 05:31 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
:woot: awesome yetty!!
I had a long day watching the girls yesterday since they had a half day. But we had fun and spent most of the afternoon outside.
Now it's raining and I was planning on cleaning the house since fil is coming Saturday, but Emmy decided she wanted snuggle time so she's been nursing/ napping for over an hour, while laying on my belly. it's these moments I wish I could preserve forever!!!

March 12th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Aaaww, sweet Emmy. Btw Nina, how is your childminding going? I have been thinking of you in that regards. Is Emmy enjoying it too? Are you happy with our things worked out?

Sisters, friends forever
March 14th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Another 12 hour day. A full night of parent-teacher conferences.

March 14th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Wow, that must be hard. My brain would probably just shut off by the time the last parent arrive. Hugs.
LoverlyJules likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
March 14th, 2013, 04:22 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I agree! That sounds brutal, Jessica!
Thanks for asking; yes it's going very well!! I think Emmy really likes it too for the most part! Sometimes she gets a little overwhelmed because the girls can be very loud. Lol. And I get a bit irritated because they are always touching her face so I have to remind them to stay away from her face or at least wash their hands well first! but really overall it's great! I think we are all getting along very well. Yesterday we made "no bake" cookies which were a hit since they typically don't get a lot of sweets.
How is your weather?? Is it hot? It's so wild to think about how different things are everywhere. My mom is complaining because they got another huge snowstorm that dumped about 5" (in Germany) and here we've been having tshirt weather.
LoverlyJules and Belita like this.

March 14th, 2013, 07:00 AM
I have to pack today and Sean and I are going to a Baby Pictures at our local movie theater. It'll be interesting to see if it's good to go to or if it's just a bunch of crying babies and you can't really see the movie anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing Oz!

My husband never ceases to amaze me with the convoluted ways in which he puts his dishes in the dishwasher. He very rarely puts them in the right way.

March 14th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
We survived the trip back to Ireland :-) Eabha did really well on both flights and even though security was a bit of a struggle on my own, we managed just fine. Not great Internet where my mom lives :-( but we are trying to FaceTime with DH as much as we can!
yashobo and Belita like this.
March 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Glad Eabha did such a great job!

Sean loved his first time in a movie theater! The Baby Pictures was great! Oz was a fun movie to watch and there were times with crying babies (of course, and Sean was one of them at times) but I'm so glad my local movie theaters offers it. And the best part is that it's half-price!
Shamogue likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Survived conferences ... I am SO tired!! Can't believe I'll be back at school in 9 hours!

March 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
Robyn what is baby pictures??

March 15th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Trying to drag myself to school today ... LONG day yesterday kicked my butt! Glad it's Friday!

March 15th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely.carlie View Post
Robyn what is baby pictures??
It's a special showing of movies at the movie theater for people with babies. The lights are kept brighter, the sound is lower, and they have a changing station with wipes set out so you don't have to leave the theater to change diapers.
LoverlyJules likes this.

March 17th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Guess Madalyn decided today was a 2 poop day! A big one for me this morning and a big one for DH this afternoon! At least she's equal opportunity!

We got our tax refund!! Now it's time to figure out how to use it! Hoping DH lets me get SOME fun stuff! Most will be used for bills.
yashobo likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 03:38 AM
I like that your daughter is equal opportunity; I wish mine was too. She rarely lets her dad get it; my mom and I always end up with the poopy diaper. Enjoy your tax refund. Haven't even filed ours. Oopsie.
LoverlyJules likes this.

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search