Tuesday Teethers

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KatherineD
  • 1 Post By michellelove0502

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 01:28 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
What's the tooth count? Is your LO teething? What are you doing to comfort them if they are teething?

March 5th, 2013, 01:51 PM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
Eleanor has her two bottom teeth. We didn't even know they were coming in She was drooling a lot and chewing on her hands but her gums weren't red or swollen. I hope she keeps this up!

March 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Alexandra doesn't have any teeth, but she is teething! Lots of drooling and endless chewing on her fingers, shirts, teethers, my hands, her toys...ok, basically anything she can get her hands on (scary thought---thinking through moving stuff much more). I have been taking her teething toys and putting them in the refrigerator and also put her pacifiers in the fridge. Both seem to provide her with some comfort. she's had one or two meltdowns since this started about a month and a half ago, but knock on wood has been pretty good. I can see the teeth trying to pop through, but they aren't out yet.

March 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
No teeth for either baby yet. Abigail especially, is drooling up a storm and really chewing, though, so maybe soon?

The babies both have their Sophies and LOVE them, and sometimes they like cold washcloths to chew on.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's teething but no teeth yet and I can't feel any either. He likes Sophie, his winkle ball, my Mommy Bling necklace, cold breastmilk, and a friend is sending me a Baltic amber necklace.

March 5th, 2013, 03:09 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
No teeth but we are in full force teething mood. She only took a 30 min nap today shes chewing her hands and I tried to do a cold rag she was like no! Lol. I need to get a amber necklace!
March 5th, 2013, 03:22 PM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
He's got one tooth and I'm waiting for the other to pop in any day now. So far chewing on Sophie the giraffe, teething rings and his fists keep him calm.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

March 5th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
No teeth yet. He was drooling a ton not too long ago but it all stopped. He loves his Sophie and the sleeves of his shirts!

March 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
I can feel a tooth about to break through on Kinslie, her left bottom. Tons of drooling and everything goes in her mouth!

March 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
No teeth yet. We have the drooling and putting hands in mouth, but I'm not really convinced that's a teething sign, as this is also the age that stuff starts. They can now work their hands better and what better place to explore something than in your mouth. And the saliva glands start producing more at 3 months. I'll believe he's teething when I see a tooth pop through, lol!
Summerdays12 likes this.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

March 5th, 2013, 05:37 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
We have 0 teeth. He is teething like mad. He's a zombie cannibal baby! He loves to chew on my finger or DH's finger. He will take his teether sometimes but more often than not he prefers fingers.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 5th, 2013, 05:49 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
No teeth yet!! But hes teething! Soo so soon! I think baby teeth are so adorable! Cant wait! But since im EBFing, i guess i can wait!

March 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jayden has been teething since two months.

March 5th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineD View Post
No teeth yet. We have the drooling and putting hands in mouth, but I'm not really convinced that's a teething sign, as this is also the age that stuff starts. They can now work their hands better and what better place to explore something than in your mouth. And the saliva glands start producing more at 3 months. I'll believe he's teething when I see a tooth pop through, lol!
I think the same thing, but yesterday was definitely teething for Sean since he was screaming if he wasn't gnawing, having cold BM, or having a teething tablet and was not my normal, happy boy. I know they can teethe for a while before they actually pop through.

March 6th, 2013, 02:29 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely teething. We go through periods where we chew on anybody and everybody's fingers and we use tons of bib in a day to period where we still get bibs wet but we are satisfied with our teething toys. Some days she is cranky because of the teeth and whatever discomfort is associated. However, no teeth yet since I breastfeed I am happy to wait

Sisters, friends forever
March 6th, 2013, 09:44 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I snapped this earlier....

They are coming through...she has blood tinged drool on her onesie and once she ate, the red spots went away and I can clearly see and feel teeth!
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

March 7th, 2013, 12:09 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Teething since he was 2months old and I think his first tooth is about to pop within days..

March 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jaydens left bottom tooth popped through today, not an upset teether though thank God. We had one incident of crying from.teeth.
LoverlyJules likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search