Who do you relate to the most?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Who do you feel you relate to the most in our playroom? You can name more than one also if you feel like you relate to multiple ladies..

March 6th, 2013, 10:13 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Hmmm... tough call! I relate to several of you in terms of religious viewpoints, I feel like Kristen and I make a lot of similar parenting choices, and Leanna and I (along with several others) proudly where the "all natural childbirth" badge Too many good apples in the bunch to pick just one of you!!

March 6th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I relate to some of the ladies who are or have been teachers ... They understand some of my frustrations! I also find myself agreeing with or giggling at the stuff Amanda says.
abur likes this.

March 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, because we are close in age, have biracial babies, and have a lot of similarities with our personal life lol
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

March 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yashobo because we seem to have similar lifestyles, both have two girls several years apart, both tried for vbacs, similar religious beliefs. She just always seems to tell me just what I need to hear =)

Doremi as well as far as our religious beliefs and she seems like a very grounded, down to earth mom.
yashobo likes this.

March 7th, 2013, 10:39 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
I have a few....well alot! ha!

I would say....Jill, being stepparent, the child comes in to play from the mans side, and she is funny, and seems very out going!!! Amanda/Michelle they both have briacial babies and myself being briacial I know it can be upseting dealing with some people (let me clear this I understand some people dont believe in mixing races and I am ok with that but when you see a briacial couple dont talk about them) . Kristen--good parenting skills and always looking links up to back you up. I do look up alot but dont post it. Erin--My dh has a 17 yr old so age different with kids and I am a Navy sister (even though you are a wife I am all for the navy). You and Ashley (martybeths mom) are very sweet and caring and really always know how to type something to make someone feel better!! you ladies are beautiful by the way!

I think I have something in common with each of you ladies and I know we would all have a great time together!
mommaof4andhalf and abur like this.
March 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
abur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cagney I definitely relate to you too I hate when people talk down to biracial couples!
cincy1luv likes this.
#2 EDD: 10/05/2014

March 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
I relate to many of you ladies but the ones that stick out the most are Rachel since we are both multiple c section mommies, Jill since our personalities click and our hubby's seem like they are a lot alike, and Cagney since we are both Cincy girls!!
cincy1luv and JillMama like this.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof4andhalf View Post
I relate to many of you ladies but the ones that stick out the most are Rachel since we are both multiple c section mommies, Jill since our personalities click and our hubby's seem like they are a lot alike, and Cagney since we are both Cincy girls!!
Thats right!! I could not remember who duh!!! lol!!
March 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot ...

I also feel a special bond with the mamas who have also experienced losses.

Mrs. Paradise since our babies share a birthday!

And I thought someone had a child with Celiac disease so I can relate to that too!

March 8th, 2013, 04:04 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I definitely relate to a lot of ladies on here. On religious grounds I can relate with Doremi, MaryBeth's mom, Lori, Jinnah, and several other christian mothers here. On being a racial minority, mom of kids with African ancestry, or someone who grew up in a different country, I can relate with another group of women (Amanda, Michelle, Nina, etc.). I also relate a lot with moms with 2 kids particularly Doremi and MaryBeth's mom and moms with balanced approach to childrearing. There are lots of women on this board that I wish I lived close to because I think we would make great friends and I really do respect the dedication of we ladies on this board to raising healthy children the best way we can.

Sisters, friends forever
March 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
I relate to the Christian mommys on this board!!

Also, SummerDays and JillMama b/c I think our boys have similarities!
JillMama likes this.

March 8th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
I relate to the other multiple c-section mommies too, as well as the reflux mommies, the mommies that have children w/ food allergies, mommies of special needs children, mommies who love saving money and getting great deals, mommies of closely spaced babies, baby wearing mamas, extended RFing mmas, PPD mamas, I can pretty much relate to all of you in one way or another. That's why I really like this PR, so diverse, its hard for me to feel "singled out" when there are so many mommies with different parenting and life styles

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

March 8th, 2013, 08:18 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
That's definitely hard to pick!! On parenting views, cuatx and Kristen! Oh and Melissa.
And on having family that's far away, yetty and shamogue.
But really, there are several others that I feel a close bond to, even though we don't have a whole lot in common at first glance. Lol. Erin, Jill, Cagney and Jessica (Jules); just to name a few.
I agree; I think if we met, we would have a ball!!
We're forecasted a beautiful, mid 60s week coming up... Perfect for a NC get together! Just sayin'.....

March 8th, 2013, 01:53 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Jessica!!! You and I are pretty close in our personalities. We both have our limit and once it is reached we vent it out and then we own the situation!!! That's something I <3 about you!

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 10th, 2013, 09:51 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww this is fun!!
It's funny, everyone who said they relate to me I totally agree and would have said similar things
Parenting choices I'd say Nina, Kristen, Cuatx, Erin etc etc
Personality I'd say most of you. There are a few that stuck out the most. EVERYONE above plus Chrissy best DDB ever. Cagney, Amanda, Lori, Leanna..... I think I'd really get along with all you ladies irl. I'm sure I forgot a bunch :-)

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
March 10th, 2013, 10:02 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did forget.

Belita, I just like you :-)
Paytonsmama (Stephanie) we both have full time DSD
Kayla... Based off your fb posts I think we have similar personalities, and have sick senses of humor.
kaylarayne likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
March 11th, 2013, 05:21 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
it depends on the topic, but a wide variety of people I can relate to on here.
March 11th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Pageturner
Michelle, because we seem to have similar viewpoints on parenting and have gotten pretty close. Amanda because she cracks me up!
JillMama likes this.
March 11th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww, thanks, Jill! I like you, too!

There are a lot of ladies on here that I enjoy hearing from and feel I can relate to. Mostly those with similar parenting choices and lifestyles.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search