First Memory

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By doremi
  • 1 Post By LucilleTwo
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12
  • 2 Post By cincy1luv

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 11:24 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
What are some of your first memories from your childhood? Mine are from when I was about 2.5 or 3. I remember riding my tricycle in our kitchen on the linoleum floor, and I remember being excited by the GREEN Palmolive soap that we washed our hands with
jlstebbins likes this.

March 7th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I remember going to my preschool at about 3 years old and climbing on the giant indoor jungle gym. My mom said I liked to hang upside down and show off my underwear!

March 7th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember being in my parents empty bedroom in our new house on the day we moved and having KFC for supper that night. It's strange because I don't remember moving or being in our old house.

ETA: I was almost 2 1/2 years old.
jlstebbins likes this.

Last edited by LucilleTwo; March 7th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
March 7th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember my mom being pregnant with my sister and feeding my brother and me lunch.

March 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first clear memory is of us leaving our dog, Skunk, to be put down. Obviously, at the time, I didn't know she was going to die, just that I wouldn't see her again because she was staying and we were moving. She had a lot of health issues and we couldn't afford to keep treating her. :-( I have two earlier, foggier, memories: one of my dad telling me good-night and one of walking Skunk with - I think - my mom and sister.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

March 7th, 2013, 09:53 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
One of my first memories is being at my babysitters house for lunch and she would give us hotdogs alot. She would always make me eat the extra part of the bun b/c the hot dog was short. I remember being so sad/mad about it b/c i hated the bun unless there was a hotdog on it. And to this day...i do the same thing IF we have hotdogs. (which we rarely do.)

Oh and just to add something, the babysitter I had didnt allow any food to go to waste. And im seriously not joking, she weighs about 500-600 lbs now. It makes me sad b/c now being an adult she is really really nice, but so heavy and I think it stems from not wasting a tiny bit of food!

Last edited by jlstebbins; March 7th, 2013 at 09:55 AM.
March 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
My first memory was flyng to Chicago to visit my great grandmother. I was about a year and a half. I remember my great grandmother putting me in one of those grocery bag push cart things that older women tote around..it was great! It was hot and sunny and I loved it. I also had toast with butter for the first time that day!
jlstebbins likes this.

March 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
I remember being about 3 maybe 4 and pouring paint over my head! lol! my mom was so mad and it took forever to get it off! ha!!
Belita and Jinnah like this.
March 7th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Jinnah
I remember being outside walking around an olive tree we had in our backyard. I remember looking at all the olives that were smashed on the concrete, and also the bricks around the tree. When I asked my parents about this, they said they are surprised I would remember something when I was so young. They said I would have been one or two years old.
March 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
I remember spending the night with my Aunt and my Uncle sitting on the couch watching tv after he got up and his hair being all over the place. He was balding so what little bit there was on top would be sticking straight up like Alfalfa.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search