Friday Fun

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 11:03 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
What are some things that you like to do with your LO when you want to have fun together? What about with your SO?

LO: take a walk around town with Jamison in the boba wrap, take a bath together, play peekaboo, make faces in the mirror together, tickle sessions, snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's bed together.

DH: Trader Joe's frozen appetizers with wine while catching up on our favorite tv shows on hulu, spending time at the beach with the kids, happy hour at our favorite local restaurant on the outdoor patio, anything outdoors (many on this list have been put on hold now that we have kids): kayaking, downhill skiing, hiking, dune buggying, and massages for each other by candlelight with romantic music playing.

March 8th, 2013, 12:08 AM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jayden: Read him books, take walks in stroller, go shopping for his clothes, play on mat, making him laugh, cuddling

DF: Going to the mall, shopping, taking walks, working out, playing sports, going on vacations, lunch, movies, dinner, cooking together, obviously sex since it is amazing, raising Jayden together

March 8th, 2013, 03:38 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Madalyn: making her laugh with silly faces, looking in the mirror, petting the kitties

DH: watching a movie, playing cards, mini golf, bowling, go out to dinner, watch football

March 8th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean: tickling him, cuddles, "chatting" bathtime.

DH: watching TV, kayaking, going out to eat, playing board games

March 8th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Jonah: Playing on the floor together, snuggles in mom and dads bed, sing songs, he loves going to Starbucks because people always stop to our table to smile at him, kisses behind his ears and under his chins, take pictures (he's a ham), playing a peekaboo with a blanket.

Hubby: go to our favorite places to eat, Disneyland, we love to shop, when it's warm we love picnics, hang out by the pool, dinner with a group of friends, snuggle,going to the Pez Convention in Redondo Beach, going to estate sales and swap meets.

March 8th, 2013, 07:23 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
I'm totally serious here-- pez convention sounds awesome. If they came to nc, I'd want to go! I used to live pez when I was little!

LO: making silly faces/noises, playing on her play mat, watching the fish in the aquarium (she loves that!!) and looking in the mirror together.

DH: going out to eat, hiking/ camping, taking Donner for a walk, watching tv.

March 8th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan and nina View Post
I'm totally serious here-- pez convention sounds awesome. If they came to nc, I'd want to go! I used to live pez when I was little!

LO: making silly faces/noises, playing on her play mat, watching the fish in the aquarium (she loves that!!) and looking in the mirror together.

DH: going out to eat, hiking/ camping, taking Donner for a walk, watching tv.
My husband is a collector! Our entire front room is PEZ dispensers lol. The convention was two weeks ago..we brought the baby. It was a blast! He was even on a tv show about PEZ!! I added the link. All the people in the clip are our PEZ friends lol. I was there that day but was 39 weeks pregnant and didn not want to be in the show. You can catch me in the background in one of the shots if you look hard enough. My husband is in the clip at 03:38, 03:58, and 10:45!! Hope the link works and sorry to hijack this thread!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMEMaPXonPQ

Last edited by Summerdays12; March 8th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
March 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
LO: playing on her playmat or quilt in the floor, singing songs, going for walks, snuggling on the couch or in mommy & daddy's bed, bath time, tickles to make her giggle

DH: going out on "dinner dates" 1-2 times a month, hanging out at our favorite coffee shop & just talking, going to concerts, going for walks at the park, nightly foot massages after the kids are in bed, going to the park as a family for picnics & playtime

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

March 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Lo: playing on her mate, making faces, snuggling, walking, reading, peekaboo!

Dh: shopping, watching our favorite shows, camping, vacation, snuggling in bed, playing with LO, going out to eat!
March 8th, 2013, 07:00 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
LO: making her laugh is the funnest thing ever!

SO: going on family hikes, watching a movie, going out to eat, bowling

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search