My booty!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Pageturner
  • 1 Post By marinewife01
  • 1 Post By yashobo
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By KatherineD
  • 1 Post By Teeniemama
  • 1 Post By Shamogue
  • 1 Post By michellelove0502

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Teeniemama's Avatar Super Mommy
Y'all, while I was pregnant my tail bone hurt so much. And it still hurts! Has anyone had this problem or heard of it? I have to be so careful when sitting down. I think I need to sit in a inner tube thingy forever. Also, my feet hurt too especially when I first get up after sleeping all night or sitting with my feet tucked under me. Sort of like the large bones in there hurt...SO WEIRD and annoying. I feel like my feet are 90 years old. Anyone experience anything like this? Does it go away? BTDT mamas?

March 12th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Pageturner
I'm not a BTDT mama but maybe Chiropractic would help?? It helped me while I was pregnant.
Teeniemama likes this.
March 12th, 2013, 09:37 PM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
My tailbone hurt during pregnancy but don't really bother me anymore. I had a friend with the same issue and had to go to physical therapy for it after she had her baby. My feet hurt sometimes too but I assume its cause I have calcified achillies tendons and high arches lol.
Teeniemama likes this.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

March 13th, 2013, 03:37 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No help, haven't heard of it before. But how is working turning out for you? And Sophie's childcare arrangement? Hope it's all working out.
Teeniemama likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
March 13th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No advice but my feet hurt sometimes too and never even thought about it being from pregnancy!
Teeniemama likes this.

March 13th, 2013, 05:23 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I broke my tailbone giving birth and it still gives me trouble, but it's getting better. I've heard it can take a while to heal
Teeniemama likes this.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

March 13th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks ladies. I might get a massage this week and I will ask the muh-seus. I can't spell that word and am too tired to look it up! I noticed my tailbone hurting while I was pregnant and read that it was because the baby was pressing down. But I still have tailbone pain. I may ask my nurse. I never had foot pain till pregnancy, and it was pretty bad -- plantars fashy=itis (can't spell that one either). I just wondered about these left over pains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashobo View Post
No help, haven't heard of it before. But how is working turning out for you? And Sophie's childcare arrangement? Hope it's all working out.
Yetty thank you for asking! I was in a very awful rotten mood the day and night before work. I did not want to leave Sophie! But my nanny is working out great. Sophie loves her, and the nanny texts me and sends me pictures of her all day and she always has these huge smiles on her face. I've even been a little distressed because the past couple of times I've gone to take Sophie from the nanny, Sophie has leaned in toward her, like she didn't want to come to me! That made me sad but I'm so thankful she likes the nanny so much and that they both seem to be having a wonderful time. So I'm not worried about Soph (I mean, I have normal worries, but I feel confident she's in great hands). As far as me being back at work, the first day was rough, I was exhausted, but the second day went better and I even had fun. So I think I'm on the right path. I think I might be a much better mommy if I go to work. I miss her and I think I'm enjoying my time with her more now. I'm also not so dependent on daddy to fill my socializing needs.

I wrote a lot! Sorry LOL
yashobo likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Super Mommy
My tailbone got damaged during my labor and the midwife said it would take at least 6 months post pregnancy to heal. I thought it was doing better and went for a short bike ride- BAD idea lol!! Hope chiropractor might help :-)
Teeniemama likes this.
March 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
michellelove0502's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My tail bone hurts every once in a while but my knees hurt every single day and I don't know why.
Teeniemama likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellelove0502 View Post
My tail bone hurts every once in a while but my knees hurt every single day and I don't know why.
Yeah who knew these pains would stick around so long! I feel like I look like I'm 90 years old either walking or trying to sit. Oh well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search