Easter Baskets?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Pageturner
  • 1 Post By Jinnah
  • 2 Post By lavenderlady

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Pageturner
Are you doing Easter Baskets for the baby? And what will you put in it? I am a huge holiday nut, so of course I am, even though he won't really understand it. lol.

I got a yellow basket from Walmart, and Blue paper easter grass. I got him a book called Hatch, that has all kinds of baby animals, it's a flip book. I also am going to put in the movie Rise of the Guardians, because the easter bunny is in that and it looks really good! We got him a ducky loofah and a rubber ducky for bath time, a stuffed bunny holding a carrot, and some candy and eggs. LOL! We will just eat the candy for him!!!
babymama10 likes this.
March 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Jinnah
We'll get a basket and fill it with baby toys and books.
Pageturner likes this.
March 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've already bought the stuff for his basket! I bought a baseball basket and will put books and a toy in there. I also found a stuffed bunny that says "Baby's First Easter" that I'll put in it as well. I can't wait until he's old enough for egg hunts!

March 15th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Pageturner
That's cool! In my family we always did baskets, and also easter egg hunts with candy in them. I can't wait until we can do the egg hunts with him!
March 16th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Veteran
Yes, I've already bought a couple of things. I'm not going too crazy since she's so young. I got her some bubbles, bunny ears, Peeps (for me but she will have them later through nursing lol!), and one or two other small things.
Pageturner and babymama10 like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search