Monday Catch-Up

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes
  • 4 Post By doremi
  • 5 Post By mandattu_02
  • 5 Post By Summerdays12
  • 4 Post By LoverlyJules
  • 4 Post By marinewife01
  • 2 Post By mommaof4andhalf
  • 2 Post By yashobo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 11:08 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Tell us a few tidbits that are recent events in your life... maybe they seemed too trivial for their own thread. But we want a glimpse into what has been UP with you!!

Here are mine:
1. 24 hours cow milk free for Mommy= no more hives for Jamison. Boo to having to give up milk! I'm keeping other dairy products in my diet for now. Would rather not have to go entirely dairy free.
2. DH has a job interview today for what could potentially be a GREAT career move for him!
3. We had a 24 year old from our church pass away unexpectedly this past week. Many of our friends were close with him and are grieving. Waiting for an autopsy report, but they have ruled out suicide.
4. It is SUNNY today, and Jamison is in a fantastic mood after sleeping in until 8:45!

March 25th, 2013, 11:19 AM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
So much has been going on with us lately it seems like...

1.) We purchased a house & will close May 3rd (it can't get here soon enough!)
2.) The garage to our apt building caught on fire last Wednesday night/Thursday morning and everyone had to evacuate at 2:30am ---luckily everyone was safe & sound!
3.) We found out Friday afternoon that my dad will have bypass surgery this Wednesday.
4.) Madilyn is going through a growth spurt and has been eating at the very least 6 ounces every 2 hours day & night --- I think she's secretly trying to see how exhausted she can really make mommy! Hopefully she'll put on some weight with this spurt & come back on the growth chart.
5.) And finally some good news --- I have off work Thursday - Monday this week and we are going HOME! YAY!

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

March 25th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
1- We got orders to Rhode Island. I've never lived outside of California..I'm as Valley Girl as they get!

2- I've lost another pound!

3- My 2 year wedding anniversary was last week

4- A few of my military wife friends are on vacations and I'm a bit jealous..I want to go somewhere!

5- I order from Zulily probably more than I should and my hubby started asking about it..ooops

March 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. It's SPRING BREAK!!

2. I found out the outlet mall that's about 45 minutes away has a TON of baby clothing stores ... Mom and I are going to make a trip.

3. Only 9 weeks left of school!

4. Really enjoyed playing around with Shutterfly making a book for my Grandma.

5. Did I mention it's Spring Break??!!?

March 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
1) hubby's reenlistment was approved and will reenlist next week.

2) my dad is having a minor surgery on Wednesday.

3) my parents may come to my house for Easter weekend depending on how my dad is feeling.

4) my son started tball last week. I love watching my kids play sports!

5) if my parents don't come this weekend then we will be going to San Diego

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

Last edited by marinewife01; March 25th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.
March 25th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
1) We added a new member to out family! His name is Milo the beagle, and he's about 3 years old. We adopted him from a shelter. He was brought there after being found tied to a post for a long period of time. He has some chaffing on his neck from where he tried to break loose for so long but he's such a good boy and amazing with the kids!
2) Somebody came into our yard at midnight last night while i was out with the dog, wanting a ride? Saying he had lost his dog. we called the police and it turns out he had been running from them because he was high on illegal drugs and badly assaulted his girlfriend. scary, and we still Dont know if they caught him!
3) my whole house has that awful cough and cold again! and on top of that, Allison got her 4 month immunizations today (we're behind schedule a bit!) and Madelyn got 1 shot as well for her 18 (ok 19) month checkup. So both girls are miserable x100

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

March 25th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Sean went in the pool for the first time when we were in Florida and he LOVED it!

2. Sean has mastered rolling back to belly and belly to back, so will now roll across the room. He only rolls to one side but he's also figured out how to turn in circles by using his arms to steer himself.

3. We're down to my mom passing at any moment and we said our goodbyes on Sunday.

4. We start Music Together class this week.

5. It's 12:30am and I'm still awake, with Sean sleeping in my lap. I know I'll regret this in the morning but I'm enjoying catching up on my TV shows at the moment.

March 25th, 2013, 10:40 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
1) We adopted a DLH cat last week. We named him Scruffy since he looks like the cat off the movie Madhouse.

2) My kids went back to school from Spring break today. I actually missed them.

3) Dillon's skin is finally starting to clear up. We have to stay on top of it, but he looks like a normal baby instead of half snake now!!!
yashobo and JillMama like this.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 26th, 2013, 05:18 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Momma sunshine: hope you all recover soon.
Robyn: so sorry about your mom's health; that must be so hard on you all. Big hugs. You and your family will definitely be in my prayers.

For me:
1) DD1 gave Luyando her cold. However, Luyando is a trooper. She is handling it a whole lot better than dd1.
2) We are off to sydney tomorrow (wednesday here). I took thursday off work and friday and monday are public holiday. We'll come back on saturday and rest up on sunday and monday. Looking forward to it.
3) I am enjoying work even though it is hectic getting to and back home. The money is good and I'm happy to earning a good salary again.
LoverlyJules and marinewife01 like this.

Sisters, friends forever
March 26th, 2013, 10:21 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) Jett slept like poop last night but slept about 3.5 of his 6hrs in day care today.
2) I'm sooooooo tired but we haven't DTD in so long so I'm patiently waiting for DH to finish watching this **** soccer game!
3) I found out today that my salon owner may be turning my salon into a commission salon, which means EVERYONE there would walk and I'll need to find a new place to work =( I LOVE my salon and do not want to leave =(

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search