New Milestones

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mommaof4andhalf
  • 1 Post By jlstebbins

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 12:25 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
What are some of the new things your LO is learning to do?
Jamison's newest milestones include shrieking from high to low, and pulling his binky out of his mouth and then putting it back in. He is also rolling as a method of transportation Oh, and I'm pretty sure we're on the verge of separation anxiety... he has started fussing whenever I leave his sight. Doh! HATE that stage!!!! I'm really not looking forward to having him sob every time I go to work

March 27th, 2013, 01:07 AM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
Kinslie is doing all the same stuff, except now she says dada! All the time when DH is gone.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my siggy!

March 27th, 2013, 04:31 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Dillon squeals and has been kicking his legs so hard that I always think he is going to break them!!! He has been yelling Mama! the past few days. He also loves to touch your face if you hold him.
JillMama likes this.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 27th, 2013, 05:26 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Coleson is sitting up unsupported. Also when Im getting him out of his crib, highchair, etc. he is reaching for me when I put my arms out and kicking out of excitement. Soooo cute!

He is also rolling as a form of tranportation and doing it fast!! lol..and army crawling!
Summerdays12 likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean is rolling across the room, too! Only one direction, though. He can use his arms to move himself in circles and is trying his hardest to get on all fours and crawl. He's getting better at sitting unsupported as well.

March 27th, 2013, 05:44 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Adrianna can roll but wont because she hates her belly! She will get almost there and stop herself! lol, She is starting to situp with her hands on the ground, kicking hard, takes her bottle and her hands in and out of her mouth, says dada (4months started this) She starting to try and push herself out of setting somewhere because that little lady is strong!! She also loves to grab your face and she is pinching!! Lol!! She sound out t to like ttttt...lol.
March 27th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Eve can now sit unassisted and sometimes gets up on all fours.
March 27th, 2013, 08:43 AM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sitting up for long periods of time. Face grabbing/kissing. Shrieking and thinking its hilarious. He can grab things on the first try anything within arms reach he goes for it. We were out for dinner the other day and my dh held out sugar packet, he grabbed it, as soon as he went to put it in his mouth he held another, Jett dropped the first one and grabbed the next one. Played this game for a long time. He can hold his bottle. I say mama and he mimics my mouth movement but not saying it. He's not rolling but scoots on his back.. Which as resulted in a brand new bald spot

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
March 27th, 2013, 08:52 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
George is grabbing everything and putting it in my mouth, and when I wear glasses he can't wait to grab them. He is sitting pretty well unsupported now, and he's rolling much better (thank you PT!). He does some scooting, too, but he's still trying to figure out how to coordinate all of his limbs.

Abigail is up on all fours and rocking like crazy. She can crawl/scoot backwards, but trying to go forwards usually results in her landing on her nose She is babbling more and more, and is now taking out her paci to play with it and then putting it back in her mouth.

I can't believe our babies are doing all of these things...they are getting so big!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 27th, 2013, 09:04 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Madalyn is really good at sitting on the couch with pillows (don't worry, I'm right next to her). She's also making louder noises when she "talks". She also wants to hold on to me when she's BF ... either my face, finger, or breast.

March 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
Sariah can roll over and rock on her knees for a couple seconds before falling on her tummy. She smiles a lot and giggles a lot more. She doesn't quite give kisses, rather she sticks her mouth on mine like a fish lol. She babbles constantly and now reaches out for things. She's almost able to sit up on her own but we'll still support her with one hand.

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
March 27th, 2013, 10:45 AM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
Alexandra is a tummy time master and has been doing great push ups and getting on her knees...which she ends up back on her tummy again not too long after. She loves to babble, scream and blow raspberries. She loves to hold her bottle and push it in and out and same thing with her pacifier. She is a master pincher (OUCH!!) and loves to grab my face, arms, fingers, anything. While she isn't terrific at sitting just yet, she will do so for short periods, and loves to play with her feet while she's sitting. She finds lots of things pretty darn funny and laughs really loud (and squeals).

She still is so-so with recognizing her name.

March 27th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
When Jonah drops a toy he looks for it, he reaches out to be held, kisses, if I sing to him he sings with me, he can get onto all fours, he is trying to sit up in his bath tub, when he toots he laughs (he's such a boy), he sits in his stroller without being in his infant carrier, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night he falls back to sleep on his own

March 27th, 2013, 12:54 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Eli rolls all over the place too. And he is starting to army crawl and since yesterday, lifting his arms up completely. He will be crawling in no time! He shrieks for every emotion and he is giving kisses on command. Seriously, he understands when we say "give a kissy" and does it. He will sit for 3-5secs unsupported if you sit him balanced properly but has not mastered that yet. He grabs at everything in sight and is now starting to want big brother's toys lol

March 30th, 2013, 03:42 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luyando loves to roll and she does it so quick that if you don't watch her carefully she'll roll off the sofa. That is her favorite mode of transportation now. She is also starting to scoot like a mini army crawl. She says dada all the time and loves to laugh. She grabs at anything and shoves it in her mouth. She can hold her bottle and guide it to her mouth but she only holds for couple of seconds.

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search