Friday Frills

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 11:43 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Those of you celebrating Easter this weekend, what do you plan to wear? What about your LO?

I will be in a wrap dress and heels for church, probably just jeans and a casual top for brunch at my Mom's. Jamison will be wearing pastel blue and white seersucker dress pants with a navy blue button down onesie and possibly a sweater vest, and robeez leather penny loafers. Josiah will be in blue corduroy pants with a lime green and white striped dress shirt and a lime green and charcoal sweater vest. I'll do my best to get some pics!

March 29th, 2013, 12:00 AM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
Avrey will be in a light blue my first Easter onsie with blue jean shorts. My daughter will be wearing a pink and black flower dress. My son will be in a white color shirt and blue jeans and idk about myself.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

March 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Coleson is wearing a blue polo with khakis!

I am wearing a yellow dress with sandals!

DS1 is wearing a orange and gray striped polo and khakis!

DH can dress himself! LOL!

March 29th, 2013, 07:15 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
I'm just wearing my normal clothes. The kids though.....

Dillon and Ryan have matching blue polos and jeans.
Megan will be wearing a pink t shirt with dark jeans
Summer will be in a purple t shirt of the same design also in dark jeans
Samantha will be in a blue tshirt and dark jeans (same jeans as Summer) same shirt as the other girls. Hopefully it wont rain and I can go hog wild with pictures.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
March 29th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Unfortunately nothing special ... Wanted to get a dress for Madalyn but didn't get around to it.

March 29th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am wearing a navy & white polka dot sweater with a white pleated skirt & bone colored heels & possibly a hat!

Older dd is wearing a cream dress with pink flowers and pink ballet flats & Meghan is wearing a pastel plaid dress with white dress shoes

March 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I will be wearing a Summer multi-colored dress. It's a navy blue with various shapes and patterns from it, it's long and pretty comfy I got it from Kohl's accompanied by some black heels.

Riah's wearing a pink "My First Easter" shirt with a green tutu skirt, and pink shoes

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
March 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Jinnah
I bought Elijah a "My First Easter" onesie (on sale) before he was born, but it's way too small, even though I bought the largest size they carried. None of the My First holiday clothes fit him. Not sure what he will wear.
March 29th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Super Mommy
Not sure for me yet, especially since I will be cooking for a crowd. Eabha's great aunt sent her a cute wooly cap with bunny face and ears on the top with matching rabbit booties so I will definitely have to have her in those at some point of the day :-)
March 30th, 2013, 09:19 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We were out of town for good friday but for church today (easter sunday), dd1 had a beautiful cream dress with navy blue trimmings and belt and some rhinestones on the belt buckle; Luyando had on a white dress with white flowers and both had black patent shoes. I had on a purple figure hugging dress which actually made my tummy look trimmer than it really is.

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search