Poop!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So Madalyn poops about every 3 days and it's usually a BIG one! She pretty much always leaks out of the diaper ...

What I'm wondering is ... Is this just something we have to deal with because she only goes that often and it's big? Or should we try changing something about her diaper?

Right now, she's wearing Huggies Little Snugglers Size 2. She weights about 15 1/2 pounds right now.

April 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jett only blows out when he hasn't pooped in a while too. Same diaper same size, he's about the same size as Madelyn.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
April 2nd, 2013, 09:06 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
If her blowouts usually happen up the back, you could try going up a size in diaper so that the diapers come up higher on her torso. That's what I had to do with Jamison since he is my little pooper!

April 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
Avrey is in a size 3 and has worn Huggies, pampers and luvs and blew out of all 3. Not every time tho. You could try moving her up a size since she's almost there anyway.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

April 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
mandattu_02's Avatar Mom to 2 beautiful babies
We just barely moved up to size 2's last week & knock on wood, we haven't had any leak issues yet.

With Ryan, we had leak issues quite a bit and that is always how we could tell that it was time for us to move up to the next size diaper. Once we moved up a size, we were good and they would stop leaking. We also never had any luck with Huggies. They ALWAYS leaked for us....as did Pampers Baby Dry. We had the best luck with Pampers Swaddlers and now Pampers Cruisers.

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!**

April 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's what I love about cloth. No blowouts! Sean has blown out of the Pampers, but he still has room to grow. It just so happened to be a huge poop.

April 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It just seems like she's only been in size 2 for a month, so I didn't really anticipate moving up yet ... But maybe we'll try. She's definitely grown lately ... Height and weight!

April 4th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Pageturner
Try a different diaper, couldn't hurt to see. I liked Luvs diapers but whenever he pooped it came out the back. He doesn't do that with Target diapers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search