Hump day!!!!!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jlstebbins
  • 1 Post By doremi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 09:55 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
How has your week been going so far? What is the rest of your week looking like? Any weekend plans?

This week has been alright. My youngest daughter is sick and has missed 3 days of school this week. They are breathing down my neck about it. Doesn't seem to matter that every tie she moves she vomits. Jerks!

The rest of my week is probably going to suck. I get to spend a day at the DPS to get my license changed over finally. It's been hell thus far trying to get it done so I expect it to be hell until the new license is in my hand. Oklahoma is very inefficient when it comes to drivers licensing.

This weekend we are planning on taking Dillon to the park and to feed the ducks. Hopefully, Samantha will be feeling better by then,

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
April 3rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
The good thing about Oklahoma is that the sales tax is super duper cheap after buying a vehicle! (As opposed to Missouri, I live right by the OK/MO line and tons of people tag there cars in OK here, lol) (NOT ME THOUGH)!

Anyway, my week has been great! Met up with an old friend for lunch yesterday and had a blast! Laundry today and church tonight. Breastfeeding support group tomorrow night and not sure about the weekend. Its the city wide garage sale in a town near me, so I think DH and I will go and see what treasures we can find. lol!! Church Sunday and im sure we will eat out a few times this weekend and relax alot!
mommaof4andhalf likes this.

April 3rd, 2013, 03:44 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
The week has been pretty good. I met up with friends at Starbucks yesterday. Then all the kids and me went shopping at the outlets. Today I went back to the outlets because I needed to go to Carter's. The rest of the week will be quiet. Saturday I'm going to a baby shower. My friend is having twin boys

April 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
The week has been flying by! Poor Alexandra has a cold and is in the midst of mega teething and lots of angst because of it. She's not in non-stop pain (thank God), but the teeth do really bother her! Other than that, work has been great and seeing my munchkin every day at lunch is such a treat.

Not huge amounts of things planned for the weekend, but I might take my parents up on the offer to watch Alexandra and my hubby and I can go out for dinner.

April 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Mine has been okay... Josiah has been super emotional and whiney, which gets on my nerves big time. It is his spring break from preschool, so he was home with me all day Tuesday. We had a playdate on Tuesday with one of his little friends, and we went to the library today. I taught private lessons this evening, and will be teaching K-6 music tomorrow morning. I'm doing a 1 year old's rock and roll themed party this Saturday, and then we are meeting up with our small group that day too. Church Sunday will round out the weekend. We're hoping to get a bunch of yardwork done this weekend too.
Pageturner likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Pageturner
My week is getting better. I was really stressed out coming out of last weekend what with my car accident, moving the rest of our stuff out of the old apartment, and getting sick early on this week...but i'm off today and my parents came over to hang the blinds in our house, and I got some cleaning done. Today I did dishes and laundry and cleaned the bedrooms and bathrooms, and this weekend i'm going to work on cleaning the kitchen and living room, and DH and I might go relax at the beach for the day and let Grandma babysit Michael :-) I need a good beach day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search