6 month post partum

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By KMH
  • 1 Post By Jinnah
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620
  • 1 Post By doremi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 08:58 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
How are those post baby bodies? Have you healed well?

I had my 3rd c section and while the area healed it is completely numb. After my tubal, my body went into panic mode. I had an almost AF this month with spotting for 6 days but no real gushes like I'm used to. Hoping it rights itself soon. I am taking birth control for the hormones.

As for my stomach, it seems as though my stomach has formed to my pants. The lower half is nice and flat but the top is really pudgy. I am working on getting that fixed. I went out and bought a wrap to try and tighten it up a little bit. I can't think of what they are called but they are supposed to give them to you in the hospital after birth.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
April 10th, 2013, 09:50 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I think I'm doing well! I have been working out and feel really good about myself, so that is a huge plus. I'm still 5 pounds over my pre-baby #1 weight, but that is good...I was a bit underweight then anyway. I still wish my stomach was a little tighter...the muscles are tight, but there is some flabby skin on top that I don't like. I think I'm just going to have to give it more time.

My AFs are still pretty brutal and long...I have my pap scheduled for July and will be asking questions then if AF is still being to mean to me.
mommaof4andhalf likes this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

April 10th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Jinnah
I am doing well! Completely healed. I gained about 60 pounds during the pregnancy! I've lost 30... 30 more to go!
April 10th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
I'm almost back to my pre-preg body. I have about 6-7 pounds to go. I don't feel gross and out of shape anymore which is making me much happier these days.

April 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd like to lose 7 more pounds to get to my pre-kid weight. My stomach is still soft, but it's getting better. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so we can be more active outside.
April 10th, 2013, 12:39 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm doing good. I have about 5-10 more pounds to lose to be at my ideal weight, but am about 6 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. I feel good about my body when fully clothed... it definitely shows the wear and tear of 4 pregnancies, and two full term deliveries though

April 10th, 2013, 02:20 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm only about 4 lbs heavy but still look like poop naked. I have done nothing to fix it so I have no excuse or room to cry about it

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
April 10th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Super Mommy
I am still healing and the weight loss has tapered off for me. I need to work out but am hectic with everything with my mom. It's more of a squishy thing than a weight thing, I just don't feel confident yet..all in good time :-) I'll definitely be joining some fitness classes once I get back home and will be looking forward to that time.
April 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm struggling with a disgusting body image. But I've healed completely. I did loose 25 pounds I have 75 to go before I'm happy wah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search