Summer Clothes

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiffany8620
  • 1 Post By marinewife01
  • 1 Post By JillMama
  • 2 Post By LoverlyJules
  • 1 Post By marybethsmom
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By cincy1luv
  • 2 Post By mommaof4andhalf

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Anyone go shopping for summer clothes for you and your LO? I bought a whole bunch last summer for Jonah and a few things for me the other day. Wet Seal got in a bunch of really cute maxi skirts. I got one with chevron stripes...my 16 year old told me that pattern is "in" now. I also got a pretty minty green one and gray. I have always loved maxi skirts with a tank top during the summer months. I got a pretty dress too

April 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Considering we're in the midst of a three day Spring snow storm....no. I've been thinking about it though! Eve has a lot of hand-me-down clothes and probably won't need much, but I'd like to buy myself a new wardrobe.
Summerdays12 likes this.
April 10th, 2013, 02:30 PM
marinewife01's Avatar Super Mommy
I ordered Avrey some summer clothes from Carters and Old Navy a few weeks ago. I also ordered myself some shorts from Old Navy.
Summerdays12 likes this.

Kaela-11 Ben-6 Avrey-8 months

April 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got Jett some, a lot actually

I need maxi skirts!!! I'll look there Erin. I LOVE dresses in the summer they're my fav, but I don't know how easy it will be to bfeed or pump with a dress on???
Summerdays12 likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
April 10th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
I've got Jett some, a lot actually

I need maxi skirts!!! I'll look there Erin. I LOVE dresses in the summer they're my fav, but I don't know how easy it will be to bfeed or pump with a dress on???
The dress I got is strapless Its a maxi dress.

April 10th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need some new clothes. I'm down 25 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight, so I'm a completely different size!

My mom loves buying clothes for Madalyn so I'm sure she will be set.
cincy1luv and JillMama like this.

April 10th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am dying for some new clothes, but trying so hard to save money. I hit up Kohl's, Carter's, & ON for the girls.
Summerdays12 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd love new clothes but probably won't get anything for myself since I'm still such an awkward shape.

When we were in FL, MIL took us shopping and we're all set for 9 months and have a great head start on 12 months clothes.
Summerdays12 likes this.

April 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
I just got Adrianna a few more outfits a few weeks ago! She has a good start and 12-24 months to!!! I will not be buying any clothes since I wont be able to wear them this year!! I will get a few cute dresses though!
Summerdays12 likes this.
April 11th, 2013, 10:36 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
I'm waiting to see how much I weigh in late June before going and picking up any new summer clothes. I still have quite a few from pre pregnancy as well as before my depression weight gain.

I've bought Dillon a bunch of cute shirts and onesies from babies r us and childrens place. Because he is so cranky we have gone the crab route. Most of his clothes now consist of crabs in some form or another. I can't wait until he can wear his shorts, t shirts, crab baseball hat and his sunglasses when we go out.
JillMama and Summerdays12 like this.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
April 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof4andhalf View Post
I'm waiting to see how much I weigh in late June before going and picking up any new summer clothes. I still have quite a few from pre pregnancy as well as before my depression weight gain.

I've bought Dillon a bunch of cute shirts and onesies from babies r us and childrens place. Because he is so cranky we have gone the crab route. Most of his clothes now consist of crabs in some form or another. I can't wait until he can wear his shorts, t shirts, crab baseball hat and his sunglasses when we go out.
I bought Jonah a crab outfit too!!!!

April 11th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Reed is good for the summer, but the girls need clothes and I need some new stuff as well!

April 12th, 2013, 04:42 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did all my shopping before coming here cos things are ridiculously expensive here. So we are all set although we are gearing up for "winter" here.

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search