Monday Moans and Missions

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2013, 10:59 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Give us a grumble, and then set some sort of goal for yourself for the start of the new week!

Grumble: DH and I didn't dtd this weekend as planned, thanks to the kids not cooperating and sleeping when we wanted them to!

Mission: We worked really hard and cleaned our house top to bottom over the weekend. It is my mission to KEEP it picked up throughout the week since we are having people over next Saturday.

April 15th, 2013, 03:41 AM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Grumble: I am retaining so much water! I can't seem to keep the water weight down.

Mission: to keep a close eye on my sodium and drink more water this week to try to combat my retention.

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!
April 15th, 2013, 03:45 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Grumble: It's Monday!

Mission: Go to AT&T and figure out my new cell phone situation.

April 15th, 2013, 06:11 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Grumble: I'm tired. As it turns out, Abigail wasn't ready to give up the Zantac, so we had a horrible weekend with her reflux. It has gotten better each day, so hopefully we'll be back to normal soon.

Goal: DH has Friday off, so my goal is to have everything done for the week and have something fun planned for a 3-day weekend. I'm thinking we might do our first overnight trip with the twins We were basically shut-ins this fall/winter with the babies, so now I'm ready to get out and DO things!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

April 15th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Grumble: Got in a pretty argument with DH this morning as he was leaving for work. Had to do with leaving clothes on the floor...which I pick up and wash...then he says, "Why did you wash that? It was clean!" SO DON'T LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR! OK, deep breath...

Goal: Finish painting the trim in the kitchen this week. It needs a fresh coat, so I've been slowly working on painting it. With two kids though, it can be difficult to find the free time. Our kitchen has four doorways, two windows and a mop board so it's a lot of trim! I need to buckle down and get it done so I can move on with my life.
April 15th, 2013, 07:33 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLover View Post
Grumble: Got in a pretty argument with DH this morning as he was leaving for work. Had to do with leaving clothes on the floor...which I pick up and wash...then he says, "Why did you wash that? It was clean!" SO DON'T LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR! OK, deep breath...
LOL, we have had that same exact argument

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

April 15th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad we're not the only ones! I was probably a bit dramatic, but we've had this conversation so many times. I couldn't take it.
April 15th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Pageturner
Grumble: we keep eating crappy food.

Mission: to stay on the healthy track, and start working out.
April 15th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Veteran
Grumble: Hubby's in a long ***** business meeting/training session.

Mission: I've turned into a serious couponer, so my mission is to get an divider organizer and get them organized. Also, making another batch homemade diaper ointment.
April 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Grumble: I have to clean and the lever on the carseat to loosen the straps broke!

Mission: I have a lot of baking to do. This Saturday is "halfway night" for all of us wives with deployed husbands. It's a party!! Deployment will be half over with

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search