how did you sleep?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2013, 09:21 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
How did you sleep last night? Are you rested, or completely exhausted?

Ruby has me up quite a bit, but I'm hanging in there.
April 16th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Slept very bad... she didnt sleep at all, since she has a 4th tooth coming in, she was hurting all last night, and had a medium fever, and just wouldnt sleep.

April 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Not great. The babies have decided to be on different schedules the last few days, so it feels like I'm up all night feeding babies again Hopefully they'll settle into a routine again soon

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

April 16th, 2013, 11:42 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Exhausted. He's up every 2 hours and I don't understand why :/

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

April 16th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm also exhausted. Eve was waking up every 2.5 hours. Come on, baby! Mommy needs some sleep.
April 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
I slept okay...Jonah woke up earlier than usual

April 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not to bad. He woke up 2x between when I put him down at 8 and 10 I was able to shhhhh him back to sleep. Then didn't wake up until 4, so that was great! Only he nursed for 45min then was up at 5:30 I shhhh him again then up and playing in his crib until 6:30. Not sure what time he actually woke up though. That 10-4 stretch was pretty great. Lets hope he does it again. It's still so inconsistent with how often he wakes at night.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
April 16th, 2013, 12:13 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Sleep..haha! I NEVER went to sleep last night. I have been up all night and its now 3 in the afternoon and still have not gone to bed. I have been taking care of sick children and cleaning like a mad woman. I stripped all the beds and washed everything ,scrubbed bathrooms, vacuumed, cleaning every surface with cleaning agents and trying to air out the house and get rid of some of these germs.

On a side note.......A lady from our church stopped by to check on us because we have not been there for the last three Sundays and I am clean and showered but my hair is in a funky pony tail and bangs pinned back in a barrette, no bra on ,old shorts and a stained maternity top. I am a bit shy . Oh well, what can ya do? right.
April 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
sleep? Whats that??

lol

Well, Elijah's sleep shedule is messed up/barely existent. He wakes up every 1.5-2hrs at night and give me 20-30mins catnaps during the day. I'm exhausted!

April 16th, 2013, 12:57 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
OK. I put her down at 8. She did not have a nap from 3pm on so it was a early night for her and she woke up 2 times between 8-4am back to bed for an hr and half and was up for the day! i get up at 6 anyway! I sleep about 7hrs!!
April 16th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I've slept the past two days straight from this stomach flu.

April 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I slept, but not well. When my alarm went off it was like I hadn't slept at all!

April 17th, 2013, 01:30 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too bad; she woke up 2ce to eat but then woke up too early at 5am so had to put her to sleep with the boob. Love the power of the boob at time like that Anyway, I had to wake up at 5.30am for work anyway so she went to sleep and I went to shower. Such is life.

Babymama10, that must be tough. Hope everyone gets on the mend soon. Ashley hope you get over the flu soon.

Sisters, friends forever
April 17th, 2013, 06:37 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ares' sleep has been improving (although it's still kinda crappy). Since we co-sleep and sidenurse I don't really keep track of how often I am waking up anymore. It seemed like a lot last night though! I took a nap with him earlier so I feel pretty good right now

April 17th, 2013, 11:16 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Crappy. He went to bed around 9, on the couch next to me. I stayed up until 11 and then took him to bed with me. Couldn't fall asleep until almost midnight, and Jamison woke up around 1:30 with the beginnings of a nasty head cold. I woke up to the sound of him puking all over himself and the sheets because he was choking on snot. I did a mad hunt for the nasal aspirator and never did find it, so had to improvise with one of those ear bulbs. He went back to sleep around 2:30, and was up again at 4. DH woke me up with his rustling around at 5, getting ready for work. Jamison woke up again at 6:30. Josiah snuck into my bed at 7:15, started begging for breakfast at 8. I made him breakfast and put on cartoons for him in the den right outside my bedroom and crawled back in bed with Jamison until 8:45, but didn't really sleep. I dream about the days before we had kids when I would routinely sleep until noon on Saturdays!!!

April 18th, 2013, 04:28 AM
SLP83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great, for the first time in a long time! Nora wears a brace for her hips at night and isn't super-comfortable (would rather be on her belly), so she's been waking multiple times a night for a couple months now. She didn't get up until 4 this morning, though, 2-3 hours later than usual. Found out why when I went in to feed her... Strong little lady has figured out how to roll in the brace and was on her tummy .

I don't love it (I doubt she could roll back no matter how hard she tries), but it's apparently comfortable! Not much I can do anyway.
April 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night her and I went to bed at 9p. she woke up around 11:30, screaming again :/ 6mo growth spurt.. I guess. Daddy had stayed up with her after her feeding until 3a!. They both woke up at 10a.... Lucky ... I'm still tired. it seems when Iw ent back to bed at 11:30p, 5:30a came too quickly It feels like I'll never catch up on these restless nights.

April 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Super Mommy
Wrecked...she finally fell asleep at 2am (I am so grateful that she is usually a great sleeper!) and then we had to be up super early to take mom for a hospital visit. I can't wait for sleep time here tonight lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search