How to delete profile.

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Jinnah
How do you delete your profile/account?
April 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I think you have to email an Admin.

JustMommies Message Boards - View Profile: Rachel

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

April 24th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Jinnah
Thanks, KMH. I appreciate it.
April 24th, 2013, 07:17 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Not that I want you to go Just answering the question.
Jinnah likes this.

Melissa & DH

April 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Please don't leave, we love you.
April 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't leave!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Just give it a day or two to cool off. We'll al stay off the religion topic and keep chatting and sharing stories like we have been for the past year and a half.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
April 24th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
I wish you were not leaving and I really hope you change your mind.

April 24th, 2013, 09:43 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I agree. You have a special place in this PR Jinnah. There is room for EVERYONE in this PR... it is supposed to be our safe haven as mommies. It makes me sad that you no longer feel welcome here.

April 24th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think Jinnah is the only one who doesn't find this a safe haven, and frankly, I don't blame her.
April 24th, 2013, 11:30 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLover View Post
I don't think Jinnah is the only one who doesn't find this a safe haven, and frankly, I don't blame her.
I don't blame her either. I'm saying that is what it is SUPPOSED to be, and we could all work a bit harder to ensure that it is. To be honest, there are certain topics I just don't bring up in this group. For some of the women on here, our PR is the ONLY emotional support they are receiving. It's one thing to have a differing point of view from another person in the group. It is an entirely different story when sarcasm, snarky comments, and name calling enters into the equation. It's extremely frustrating to me that someone who has been here since our DDC days felt the need to delete her profile. I'm just sharing my general feelings on the whole "safe haven" thing, not trying to place blame on anybody specific. I admire MANY of you, and love reading all of the differing opinions on various topics when they are presented in a respectful way.
marinewife01 and babymama10 like this.

April 25th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Pageturner
I hope you don't leave.
April 25th, 2013, 04:07 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Why can't we get rid of the name-callers instead if letting them chase away our friends?

Melissa & DH

April 25th, 2013, 05:30 AM
zubeldia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i really don't want you to leave, Jinnah. We have many things in common.

rafi and charlie by zubeldia36, on Flickr
April 25th, 2013, 05:40 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
I 100% agree with KHM. Get rid of the name callers and the ones that stir the pot (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), and then ladies wont leave like Jinnah and Peytonsmomma. See thats what sad. Our playroom is down to like 15 ladies and it used to be like 50. But one maybe two certain women are name callers and push people away.

Soooo sad.....

April 25th, 2013, 06:10 AM
zubeldia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lori and Melissa, I'm not sure if you're talking about me. I wanted to stick up for the people on the board who might be gay or just plain offended. It should be a safe place for EVERYONE - including mamas who might be gay.
cuatx likes this.

rafi and charlie by zubeldia36, on Flickr
April 25th, 2013, 06:27 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Oh gosh, I wasn't talking about you at all. I don't always agree with you, but as far as I remember you always present your views without being hurtful to those you disagree with. I love that we have women of all different beliefs and backgrounds and views on our board...it helps us all be more understanding and well-rounded people to learn about how others see things.

I know I have at times been a little bit of a pot-stirrer, but I'm trying hard to change that and be more understanding. I apologize to anyone I have offended in the past.

Melissa & DH

April 25th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Zubeldia- Not you AT ALL!!

April 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm sorry to hear that you have no regrets. I am 1000% behind people sharing their opinions and having a good, healthy debate, but I don't feel that it is acceptable for people to use personal insults and name-calling to get their point across. That kind of behavior just makes this a place where we tip-toe around each other and discuss only the most bland subjects instead of a place where we can share opinions in a healthy way and learn from each other.
jlstebbins and Pageturner like this.

Melissa & DH

April 25th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Cuatx- Sooo sad! You know its you! Its mostly your posts that are the name calling and very insulting. You're why lots of ladies left!! And I know that for a fact. Im sad that these certain ladies left b/c of you. They wont get back on here and stay on facebook b/c your not on there. I dont use facebook so I lose contact with them b/c they dont feel welcome anymore. Thanks!

And Im not the only one that feels this way..........
KMH likes this.

April 25th, 2013, 02:27 PM
You are so rude to so many ladies. From when you first got on this site when your name was ride-through. From cutting people down to telling people they are hurting there babies by feeding them baby food to early. Come on...let get straight here! Either please stop doing this and be kinder in your posts, or just dont respond if you know it could stir the pot to the boiling point. Or just delete your profile if you cant do either of those.

I would rather have those sweet ladies back on here to talk to then have to deal with rudeness all the time. But since they're long gone, please be nicer. I miss them....

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search