Sleep stats

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 11:18 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
How and where are our little woodlander's sleeping? Jamison usually starts the night asleep next to me on the couch. He falls asleep around 9:30, and usually sleeps until sometime between 11 and 12. When he wakes up, we both head to bed in the king sized bed for the remainder of the night. He is usually up at 2:30, 4:30 or 5, and sometime between 6:30 and 7:30. My 4 year old sneaks into bed with us around 6:30, and we all get up between 8 and 8:30. Morning naps are usually in the crib, and the longer afternoon nap is generally in my bed with me in the middle and the older brother on the other side of me. If they are out of sync, or Josiah is skipping a nap, then Jamison naps in his crib in the afternoons.

May 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Abigail eats around 9pm and then usually sleeps until 5:30am in her crib. At that point she usually wakes up because of her reflux, so I bring her down and we snooze on the couch until around 7am.

George eats around 9pm, then again around 3:30am, then sleeps again until around 7am. He also sleeps in his crib.

Naps are kind of a mess still. They each have a mid-morning nap and then another in the early afternoon, but the times and places they sleep are pretty random.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

May 17th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're working on getting back into a routine since the past month and a half has been just me trying to manage.

I'm trying to put Sean in his crib when he gets tired between 8/9. That's not going so well yet. Then we both go to bed at around 11/12. He'll sleep about 3 hours in his crib then come to bed with me. He wakes up for the day around 10. He'll nap in his swing if we're home. I want to get him on crib naps soon, though. That's more laziness on my part since it's so easy to have him nap in his swing.

May 17th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Jonah is asleep in his crib at about 9:30. He was waking only once but all of a sudden this week he's up every 3 hours...yeah I'm tired

May 17th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Meghan goes down in her crib around 7:30-8:00. Wakes 1-2 times for me to give her the pacifier, wakes up for the day around 6:30. She takes a morning nap from about 10-12ish and an afternoon nap from about 1:30-3:30.

May 17th, 2013, 07:59 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Coleson goes to sleep at 930 in his crib, usually wakes at 330 to eat. Than wakes again around 6 and gets in bed with me, I nurse him sideways back to sleep, then up for the day around 8.

His naps are normally in my lap at 10-12, 2-330, 630-8. Sometimes in his swing.

May 17th, 2013, 08:14 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jett goes to sleep in his crib between 7:30-8, wakes 1-2x I nurse him back to sleep, then up for the day between 5-6am. He naps in his crib and bouncer seat =)

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
May 18th, 2013, 07:34 PM
ellinj0206's Avatar Mom to Alexandra Jane
Send a message via Skype™ to ellinj0206
On average Alexandra has been getting up twice a night, sometimes three times with the teething. In general, we get her to sleep by 9:30pm and he is up around 1:30, 4:30 and then up for the day around 6:30. I start getting her ready around 7:20 (I get up at 5:30) to give me enough time to get myself ready, and enough time to get her ready to get out the door to go to work and "big girl's school" (aka daycare).

May 19th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Pageturner
I rock Michael to sleep in the rock n play with his ducky and his fuzzy blanket all nuzzled up against his face, lol. When he is asleep, I move him to the crib (without any blankets or toys) and he sleeps till about 5:30 or 6 am lately.
May 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Her bedtime is 8. I nurse her a bit before then and she falls asleep in my arms. Lately with her working on cutting another tooth and transitioning to the crib, she is up a LOT before I go to bed. Last night she woke up 3 times between 8-11:30. Once I am in bed and she wakes up, she comes in my bed and the wakings continue but at least she is next to me so I can nurse her half asleep. We sometimes okay musical beds and she goes from my bed to her rock and play and back all night. I am an exhausted zombie. She wakes up between 7-8 and my wonderful husband lets me sleep until 8:30 every morning.
May 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM
kathleenbean108's Avatar Pregnant with baby #3
Annabelle starts the night in her crib around 9, wakes up to eat between 11 and 12 and usually goes back down in the crib. Gets up again between 1 and 2, and at that point I bring her to bed with me since she'll nurse every hour from then on until its time to get up at 5:00. I am ready for her to sleep all night!

Robert Thomas

Rachel Marie

Drayana Abigail

Gabriel Andrew
May 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luyando goes to bed with her big sister between 7.15 and 8pm. She nurses to sleep and is back to sleeping in her crib and I've transitioned her to her big sis room. She'll wake up around 10pm to nurse, wake up again around 12.30pm; I often give her a bottle of breastmilk then and then wake up again around 4.40pm when she nurses to sleep. These days she wakes up close to 8am (it's winter here) but couple of weeks ago she used to be up by 6.30am ish. During the day, she naps about 3 times and it is in her crib.

Sisters, friends forever
May 22nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
Q goes in his pack n play at 7-730 after I nurse him. He usually gets up @10-11 to eat and then again at 2-3 and then is up for the day at around 7- 730 but last night he slept straight till 5 and after o nursed jim he slept until 730

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search