What's on TV?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bostoncreampie
  • 1 Post By LoverlyJules
  • 1 Post By bryan and nina

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2013, 06:40 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
What are you all watching these days?

I am not watching any shows really.. I caught the Little Couple on TLC last week and got hooked a little and think I'll watch again this week. I need to find something on netflix to watch because when I'm dead tired, all I do is sit and flip channels and then I have wasted so much precious time doing nothing.
babymama10 likes this.
May 20th, 2013, 06:46 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Watching DWTS right now. DH and I enjoy Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. I'm waiting for Big Brother to start in July ... My mom and I like that one.
myfavoriteshoes likes this.

May 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
So You Think You Can Dance started last week, and that's my guilty pleasure

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

May 20th, 2013, 11:09 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I watch Glee and Grey's Anatomy. DH and I watch Modern Family and How I Met Your Mother together. We don't have cable, so we're a week behind on hulu

May 21st, 2013, 04:03 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
We watch way too much. Lol.

We love new girl!! Our other regular shows are Grimm, call the midwife, parks and rec,, community, and some educational/ documentary shows on nat geo and the science channel.
Now that summer is rolling around and it stays light longer, I want to try to go outside for a bit when Emmy and I get home from work!
bostoncreampie likes this.

May 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
This is silly but....I only watch t.v. late at night and we are watching King of the hill. LOL I know its old but we never used to watch it and think its so funny and silly.
I do like the Little couple to, So happy they were able to adopt.
We used to watch all the history and science channels but we had to switch from Direct t.v. to Dish after 13 or more years and can't seem to get the hang of this system. Its not bad , actually almost just like Direct t.v. But the channels are all different places and strange remote.. LOL But much cheaper for more channels.
May 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
Veteran
We have Hulu and have been watching Hell's Kitchen and I'm hooked on Nashville - which is a pretty interesting thing considering I can't stand country music. Sometimes it takes me 3 nights to get through just one episode, lol!
May 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
Netflix released Season 4 of Arrested Development yesterday!! I've been trying to catch up on Call the Midwife. Just finished Season 1. We are also looking forward to Big Brother. BB Canada recently ended so we were able to get our fix

May 28th, 2013, 01:53 AM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
My husband and are are currently hooked on Touched By An Angel, comes out of GMC .
May 28th, 2013, 09:12 PM
lovely.carlie's Avatar MaKinslie's Mommy
Ha, Doctor Who over here my husband is now sucked into it as well. The only Time I have to watch TV during the day is slim and episodes are an hour long so it's about the only thing I'm watching. Sometimes I only get a half of an episode in before Kinslie wakes up! I can't follow it if I'm paying attention to her so only when she's eating or sleeping.

May 29th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Pageturner
So many...lol! We are watching past seasons of 24 to catch me up because its coming back!!!! Also I watch vampire diaries, switched at birth, Grimm, once upon a time, glee, smash (it's cancelling though), bunheads, breaking amish...I've been watching past episodes of Greek... Walking Dead of course, true blood, pretty little liars...holy crap I watch a lot of tv. We also started revolution, but stopped watching it...so I want to catch back up with that too. I DVR a lot of things so its not like I sit there and watch tv all day...I catch up when I have time. I'm weeks behind on smash lol

I was also watching the client list but fell behind in that. And sometimes I rber to watch Alias on netflix
May 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Not too much TV here. Sometimes I watch Malcom in The Middle with the big kids. I sometimes watch Breaking Amish late at night lol. I do watch The Little Couple...I'm looking forward to seeing how their new son adjusts to his new life

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search