Bruises, bruises, everywhere!

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bryan and nina

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 06:10 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
My poor babies...they are pulling up on everything, trying to climb, and they are still pretty unsteady. They have bruises everywhere!! We took the coffee table out of the living room so they have more space without obstacles, but they still seem to find ways to bang themselves up.

Anyone else's baby look like they have been in a boxing match? I feel like I should buy them helmets and knee and elbow pads

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

June 18th, 2013, 09:56 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Once I moved the coffee table, Elijah stopped getting bruises on his legs. Just watch them and try to figure out if there is something specific they are bruising themselves on so you can remove it!
June 18th, 2013, 10:24 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Emma has been doing the same thing. My one year old grandson's legs and knees look like shredded wheat from falling outside. We try to keep her on the carpet areas but Emma doesnt want to so we are going to buy a much bigger area rug for the other side of our living room.
June 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Emmy isn't quite that mobile yet but it's coming!

Suddenly my house seems so dangerous to me.
JillMama likes this.

June 18th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Mich05's Avatar Veteran
Mathieu just started army crawling so i'm expecting it to start soon. it's pretty neat (and scary) how quickly they suddenly learn things and want to do more and more even when they aren't ready yet!
June 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luyando has been army crawling for a while but she hasn't started getting banged up yet. She always has a goal in sight e.g. reach the tubes to mommy's pumping machine and chew them. Once she has whatever it is in her mouth she is no longer interested in moving. Of course this could change once she learns the more efficient way to crawl. It is cute to see her get into the "real" crawling position, rock back and forth, and then go flat and start army crawling. I'm like, really? Hoping she'll brave it and do the real crawling soon; 6 weeks of army crawling is getting old

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search