Weekend wrap up

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
What did you do today and what are you up to tomorrow?

I woke up feeling miserable with a plugged duct and low grade fever. Ran some errands anyway and then took the boys to a farm while Ruby refused to nap at home with DH. My parents came over for a quick visit before they go out of state for 2 weeks. Then DH took the boys out while I took Ruby on a stroller walk and of course she fell asleep so she wouldn't go to bed early when we got back like I planned. She is finally in bed and DH and I are playing Mario on Nintendo that just came from ebay.

Tomorrow I need to grocery shop and run some more errands, not sure what else will be on the schedule. Weekends are never relaxing for me.
June 29th, 2013, 07:14 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Today was pretty busy for all of us. We went to the library, out to eat, store, mall, out for ice cream, went to the park and after we came back home I gave the girls their bath. Tomorrow we have a birthday party to attend at 11 am and a family reunion at 3 pm.

June 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing too exciting today ... DH went to a movie and Madalyn and I hung at home. Tomorrow we might go to the zoo and grocery shopping.

June 30th, 2013, 03:17 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our weekend is already over

My weekend starts on friday 3 weekends a month; dh does one friday a month with our dds. Friday I took the girls to their swimming classes and we had a play date in the swimming school's play area with a friend whose son also attends the same swimming school. Saturday we went to a Dr. Seuss musical; both dds loved it. I didn't think Luyando would plus she hadn't slept much so I figured she'd sleep while the show was on. She liked it so much that her eyelids were heavy and she was fighting to keep them open to watch. She eventually fell asleep and only slept for 30 minutes so she saw an hour and half of the show. After the show, I dragged everyone to this ribs restaurant that I had been dying to go to because someone told me they had ribs that were similar to what I would get it southern US. Well, it wasn't even close so I was a bit disappointed and the restaurant wasn't cheap

Today (Sunday) we went to church in the am and have spent the rest of the day at home just cooking and getting ready for the week (plus catching up with my US friends on the phone).

Sisters, friends forever
June 30th, 2013, 11:15 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Laying around today. One of my older daughters spent the night at home and her and 2 of her sisters went to the public pool today.
We are having burgers on the grill and will spend the rest of the day in the back yard outside watching the "littles" in our pool swim.
Dh took a few children to the grocery store. I need to go and do major grocery shopping this week sometime.
June 30th, 2013, 01:50 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Today we went out to the mall and got a few random things for the kiddos... Eli needed socks, and Samuel wanted a toy... he ended up with 12 mini board books (My Little Pony... He loooves that show!)
And then we came home, I made roasted chickpeas with maple and cinnamon, and now I'm about to make lactation cookies

Tomorrow is Canada Day and the start of Moe's 1wk vacay... so we might go to the lake and go check out the party they have every year for the holiday, and then go see fireworks at 10pm with the kiddos.

June 30th, 2013, 03:48 PM
AltMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday Travis came over after work and I cooked him a big dinner (His bday was on Thursday) Then we took Ares to the park and went out for Coffee.

Saturday was his official birthday dinner and we went out with a bunch of his friends to a really good sushi place. My mom watched Ares for a couple of hours. After dinner we just relaxed at my house and watched a movie after I put Ares to bed.

And today I went to the gym, and am trying to get some housework done with Ares in the ergo. Not a bad weekend! =D

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search