Rainy Day Ideas

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Jinnah
  • 3 Post By KMH
  • 1 Post By babymama10

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2013, 09:20 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
So, what do you do on rainy days? Has your baby every played in the rain?

We took Elijah out when it was very lightly sprinkling and he was very curious! So cute! In general, I like rainy days as long as they don't go on too long. The older kids need to get out of the house and play!
babymama10 likes this.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
July 26th, 2013, 10:22 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
We do art projects usually. Read lots of books. We move the vehicles our of the garage so Claire can ride her tricycle and the babies jump in their jumperoos, etc. with the garage door open. It is kid of like being outside and we all feel better just getting out of the house

Just this last weekend our whole family played in the rain. Claire and I jumped in puddles, and DH and the babies played on the deck (the non-covered part). Claire LOVES the rain and always wants to play in it. The babies were very curious about it all...they crawled and tried to grab water in their hands. It was a blast!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

July 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
We do art projects usually. Read lots of books. We move the vehicles our of the garage so Claire can ride her tricycle and the babies jump in their jumperoos, etc. with the garage door open. It is kid of like being outside and we all feel better just getting out of the house

Just this last weekend our whole family played in the rain. Claire and I jumped in puddles, and DH and the babies played on the deck (the non-covered part). Claire LOVES the rain and always wants to play in it. The babies were very curious about it all...they crawled and tried to grab water in their hands. It was a blast!
Sounds like they had a lot of fun! I'll have to try the garage idea! I guess I can let them do messy art projects out there.

July 26th, 2013, 11:14 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Definitely. We do all our fingerpainting and stuff out in the garage...I can relax and enjoy it more when I'm not worried about the mess

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

July 26th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH took Madalyn out when it was sprinkling one time. She liked it.

July 26th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
W read books, watch t.v. in my HUUUUGE bed all cuddled together and take naps and eat snacks. I love rainy days, but not longer than 2 days in a row.
Our children are all very active outdoors and running around and rainy days give me an excuse to keep everyone together and me to relax and sleep in and not worry about where are the children?
Jinnah likes this.
July 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
It never rains where we live! Wonder if it rains a lot in Rhode Island??? We are moving there this coming December!

July 27th, 2013, 06:44 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerdays12 View Post
It never rains where we live! Wonder if it rains a lot in Rhode Island??? We are moving there this coming December!
Are you?! Wow! What made you decide to move there?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search