How many?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
How many children do you plan on having? Are you done? Ready for more? Considering it in the future?

How do you know when you are done? Do you wait until you stop wanting more? Decide on a number and stick with it?

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
August 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We want 1 more but if we have another boy we'll have a third to try for a girl. We don't want to be having kids too late and so I don't think we'd have time for more than 3 even if we wanted more.

August 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
We have a 17, 15, 13, and 10 month old. Sometimes I feel done but other times I feel juuuuust one more lol. My hubby wants one more.
Belita likes this.

August 16th, 2013, 05:25 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many children do you plan on having? 2-3

Ready for more? I wouldn't mind being pregnant already! DH and I said we would want to have another baby when Madalyn is about 18months.

How do you know when you are done? Not sure. I can't see myself having more than 4.

August 16th, 2013, 05:36 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
We're done.

August 16th, 2013, 05:53 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Welllllllll, seems how I have 10 so far I guess it would be a little silly to say how many we want. LOL
As far as being done. We leave that in Gods hands. I am o.k. either way. I am 41 now and realistic with my age and pcos we may never have another.
My husband would LOVE to have another even if it means he will retire a very very old man. LOL He loves his children and is the best dad in the world and I can't complain. If he was a "deadbeat" at home kinda dad it would be hard for me. He's awesome and can afford his children. We are not wealthy but we do well enough and feel blessed.
I love children and I love being a granny now. I wish Emma would have at least one sibling in her age group to grow up with under the same roof. But she will be fine either way. She plays daily with her one and a half year old nephew. And my daughter is expecting another this spring. So Emma will be involved and they are more like siblings than aunt/uncle. We even put them in the playpen together. They play so sweet as long as Emma doe not try to grab him to pull herself up. lol He shows her his toys and she takes them away. LOL
August 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerdays12 View Post
We have a 17, 15, 13, and 10 month old. Sometimes I feel done but other times I feel juuuuust one more lol. My hubby wants one more.
I honestly can't decide if I'm done. Sometimes, I think four is great. Other times, I feel how you do... maybe just one more. DH doesn't really want more (he thinks babies are scary), but says maybe we can. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymama10 View Post
Welllllllll, seems how I have 10 so far I guess it would be a little silly to say how many we want. LOL
As far as being done. We leave that in Gods hands. I am o.k. either way. I am 41 now and realistic with my age and pcos we may never have another.
My husband would LOVE to have another even if it means he will retire a very very old man. LOL He loves his children and is the best dad in the world and I can't complain. If he was a "deadbeat" at home kinda dad it would be hard for me. He's awesome and can afford his children. We are not wealthy but we do well enough and feel blessed.
I love children and I love being a granny now. I wish Emma would have at least one sibling in her age group to grow up with under the same roof. But she will be fine either way. She plays daily with her one and a half year old nephew. And my daughter is expecting another this spring. So Emma will be involved and they are more like siblings than aunt/uncle. We even put them in the playpen together. They play so sweet as long as Emma doe not try to grab him to pull herself up. lol He shows her his toys and she takes them away. LOL

That's what I was thinking... that I wanted Elijah to have a sibling closer to his age than the other three, so he has someone to play "little kid" things with.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.

Last edited by Jinnah; August 16th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
August 16th, 2013, 07:14 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Sometimes I think one more would be nice, but I just feel SOOOO complete with my 2 boys!

August 16th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Would like more, but we have to fix some things and he has to have a job before we can decide. I already told him when my IUD is out (2018) or earlier I will go back to taking BC pills. I even told my mom if it happens it happens. I cannot go through another split second of pain getting the IUD inserted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search