birthday themes

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2013, 06:47 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
For those of you whose babies haven't had birthdays yet, are you planning on having a themed birthday party for your baby? Tell us about it!

Does anyone have no idea yet?

I have no idea what I am doing, but her birthday is at the end of the month so I have time. I am thinking we will do something Halloween related, although every single birthday of hers will be close to Halloween so maybe I shouldn't rush a Halloween themed party just yet.
September 19th, 2013, 07:23 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
We decided to do the baby Mickey theme instead of the whale theme. The Mickey is for baby's first birthday, so we can do the whale theme next year. We are having his birthday party at the neighborhood park and inviting our neighbors.

Normally, we have our parties around dinner time and order pizzas and stuff, but I think we'll have it earlier and not do a meal (just snacks, drinks, and the cake). We are going to have some games, prizes, and party favors.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.

Last edited by Jinnah; September 20th, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
September 20th, 2013, 03:21 AM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There probably won't be a true theme, but I'll have decorations related to butterflies.

September 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
No theme and no party. We will do a cake and presents with just us and take lots of photos
bostoncreampie likes this.

September 21st, 2013, 10:18 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
It will be just our family at home. We don't have relatives. Plus we are still kinda new around here. I may do a little decorating around her highchair and we will buy a bunch of balloons..
September 21st, 2013, 07:06 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerdays12 View Post
No theme and no party. We will do a cake and presents with just us and take lots of photos
Same here. We'll get some professional pics taken and her cakes has ribbons and bows. Will wait for the age when she can ask for her party and choose what she wants for it like my 4 year old who has been thanking God for the presents she's going to get for her birthdays since like 4 months ago. Her birthday is not until November! She told me this week she wants an Ariel cake

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search