hey guys

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zukin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for not boing around this last i think month. I moved from CO to FL andi it was a long haul. Baby was very good, ecept for sleeping. She's still getting adjusted to my parents house and the move all together. She has to sleep with me for a few hours and then I put her in her crib...

Her new milestones are: talking a little, she's said hi, and what sounds like i love you . She now holds her bottle, closer getting to sippy cups... She's all done with crawling and wants to walk now, not by herself yet. She's up to size 4 in diapers, and 9 to 12-ish month clothes, depending what it is. She still favors mommy at night and daddy majority of the day. lol....

She also loves flirting with people, and boy when they don't pay attention to her she has this very anger look on her face until they do OR stares them down until she cannot see them anymore... lol

But Iwanted to let ya'll know we're doing great

September 26th, 2013, 06:31 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Christi: I was thinking of you last week and praying for you to have a smooth move since you had mentioned you were moving mid month. Glad move went well. Hope good opportunities come for you all as a family. Babies are pretty resilient. Before long, Kathy will take over the whole house and be like she's been there forever. Hope you get to rest up a bit physically and emotionally. Hugs.

Sisters, friends forever
September 26th, 2013, 07:24 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
So glad you are doing well! Moving that far with a baby must have been really stressful. How long did you end up driving at a time?
Where in Fl are you? Do you know people there? Did your husband get the job he applied for?
September 26th, 2013, 09:36 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Hi sweetheart, I am so glad to hear from you. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. Kathy sounds like she is going threw all the "new" normal things for having her little world upside down. LOL She will do great. I bet your parents are in love with her and love seeing you daily. I know the move was hard..Been there done that!! way to many times. But it sounds like this move is going to make so many things better for your family and your parents.
September 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hey guys, I posted but waited to post and it timed, lol. We drove about 6-7 hours a day, the first day Monday I believe was bad. We had to stop in La Juanta, CO, the drive was terrible due to the bad rain storms that were going on in CO. Couldn't see. We saw two accidents - one dude drove off the road into a ditch with 2" of water or so, the other accident some idiot decided to tailgate us and my parents, speed around, and 1 mile up the road we found him crash into the guardrail. My dad called 911 on him for help, but still. I was driving 25mph because I couldn't see lol.

So far it's been going great. I've applied to apple.com to be a at home advisor and matt has applied to a few places here. My unemployment has been approved finally and we were approved for food stamps and medicare or is it medicad? for health insurance, until we get jobs.

My parents and I do get on each others side, but I guess thats the life of children and their parents lol. I'm lucky though, they took our family in when we needed it the most or we would be homeless, so thats a plus.

Thanks for thinking of us ladies!
bostoncreampie likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search