Food rut

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 06:39 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Ruby is a piggy and she adores food. But I feel like I am having a hard time coming up with ideas. For dinner, she just eats what the rest of us are. Breakfast is usually a plain waffle with butter or dry cereal and berries or bananas, and lunch is some version of meat cut up and a fruit, she loves grapes. For snacks she liked cheddar bunnies, yogurt melt, mum mums. I need more ideas. She definitely would rather be eating than nursing. I thought it would be a fun idea to share what our little ones like to eat for each meal.
September 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
I have the opposite problem... Elijah wants to nurse all day long and isn't really interested in food.

What about grilled cheese? Mac and Cheese? Pasta, ravioli, baked potatoes.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
September 29th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do a lot of dinner leftovers for lunch. I need ideas too!

September 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luyando loves yogurt. She eats African food at least one day. It normally includes something with the consistency of mashed potatoes made from cassava, yam, roasted cassava, corn, rice, plantain, etc., flour with sauce. Sauce is often cooked blended okra and meat, chicken, or fish sauce. At times I mix some form of blended greens with the okra for iron. The okra helps the food slide down well and both of my kids love it!
Also, she loves cucumber; you can take the seeds out if needed.
Applesauce is another favorite.

Sisters, friends forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search