Botw q&a

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By myfavoriteshoes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 07:27 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Ok go on, ask away! I'm here to answer all your questions about Eli and I, today.

October 1st, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
having two boys, is it harder than just having one? (obvious questions but... lol)

Did you do anything differently from your 1st kiddo to second?

What's his favorite toy?

October 1st, 2013, 09:26 AM
having two boys, is it harder than just having one? I don't think it has anything to do with boys s girls, but going from 1 to 2 was a little bit difficult. We are adjusting well now and the boys love each other's company. They hug! It is so cute!

Did you do anything differently from your 1st kiddo to second? Yeah, we didn't do baby-led weaning and he was formula fed mostly (100% from 2wks old til 4 months old, but then I relactated and it was about 50/50 til 2yrs old). We are still going strong here with Eli at 11 months old, and I plan to let him self-wean with our BLW method. Hopefully until 2yrs old though.

What's his favorite toy? Any electronic he cannot have lol Remotes, Wii U gamepad, the Ipad Mini, etc. Ahh, kids these days lol
bostoncreampie and Zukin like this.

October 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
OMGosh, Elijah is the same way with electronics!

How many children do you plan on having?

Where do you shop for their clothes?

How does Elijah's personality compare to Samuel's?

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
October 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM
How many children do you plan on having? One more... maybe. Still undecided.

Where do you shop for their clothes? Children's Place, Old Navy, Gap Kids, Souris Mini

How does Elijah's personality compare to Samuel's? He is my grumpy/needy one. Sam was a very easy baby. As long as he was fed and changed, he was good. Eli on the other hand, well, we are still trying to adapt to his neediness. Getting better, but not quite there yet. He still feeds every 2hrs during the day and wants nothing but mama ALL NIGHT LONG. And then when he's not attached to my boob, he wants me to hold him and carry him everywhere. He will not stay on his own for more than a few secs. It is tiring but I am learning ways around it lately and he is doing a bit better.

October 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Will you teach Eli multiple languages? Which ones?

What is the cutest thing he's done recently?

What makes him laugh?

October 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What do you think his personality will be like? What do you like best on him - shorts, trousers, shirts, etc.? Is he walking? Do you see lots of sport in his future?

Sisters, friends forever
October 1st, 2013, 07:48 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's his favorite food?

October 2nd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Will you teach Eli multiple languages? Which ones? Yes... I am French Canadian/Quebecquer, so he will eventually speak it on top of English, which we speak at home. With my family, he hears the French, so it won't be too hard to start.. I should technically be speaking to my kids in French and DH speak in English so that they learn both now, but my brain cannot go from one to the other everytime DH gets home. It's too confusing. He is slowly learning it though, after being here since '08 (he came from Toronto... and only spoke English at school/with friends, and Spanish with family)... And then when he's like 5-6yrs old, we will slowly introduce Spanish too with DH's family, just like what we are doing with Samuel.

What is the cutest thing he's done recently? Blowing kisses. It is adorable!

What makes him laugh? Sam! He adores his brother!

What do you think his personality will be like? He's my grumpy/needy child... So, I don't know what the future holds for us I hope he calms down as he gets older, because I cannot carry a 20+lb toddler for much longer.

What do you like best on him - shorts, trousers, shirts, etc.? The preppy look is cute... oh and green colors look awesome with his skin tone

Is he walking? Uhh, here's the thing. I have a long update to make for this one.... Basically, he was full-on walking for 3wks.. took his first step at 9.5mo. Then full-on walking at 10m1wo. Buuut, on Monday, he had his foot appointment for his clubfoot problem. He is now in casts for a while and doesn't know how to walk in those... so no, he is not walking anymore

Do you see lots of sport in his future? Yes! He loves to watch Sam and DH play soccer and ball hockey outside. And he's my rough and tumbling boy. So yeah, I think he will be my active one

What's his favorite food? Puffs! lol but he eats anything I give... just not much at a time yet. But he loves whatever he gets. The other day, he had fallafel, black olives and grapes in one day. And loved it! hehe

October 2nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Does he have a word or gesture for when he wants to nurse?

Does he like to be worn?

Has his big brother ever made him cry?
October 3rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Does he have a word or gesture for when he wants to nurse? He signs milk and says "maaa"... it's really cute!

Does he like to be worn? Thats the only way he will get out and about.

Has his big brother ever made him cry? Yep, a few times. Tripped him with his long legs once... oh and when he won't share a toy

October 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Both boys sound like such fun and happy children.
October 6th, 2013, 05:28 PM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
What is he getting for Christmas? Do you see the two boys doing a lot of the same activities as they get older?

October 7th, 2013, 04:21 AM
What is he getting for Christmas? Uhh, that's not even something I have been thinking about yet lol... way too many bdays and other things first But probably some older toddler wooden toys to replace all the plastic stuff in the house

Do you see the two boys doing a lot of the same activities as they get older? I don't know. Sam is my quiet one. Eli is rambunctious and wants to move and groove. So that's a hard one to answer. I think he will be sporty... unlike his brother who wants to be sitting in front of a screen all day long (yeah yeah, I know. We are trying to change this!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search