Jogging stroller

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yashobo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2014, 05:07 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
We just bought a jogging stroller today from Babies R Us. I got a great deal on it! I asked an employee if they had any more of the ones that were on sale for $100, but they didn't. I didn't know I was talking to the manager until he told me he could give me the more expensive one for the same price. He was so nice! Does anyone else have one? How often do you use it? This one was really easy to put together (just had to snap the trays on and the back wheels)... I love it! Elijah cried until I put him in it.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
January 21st, 2014, 12:10 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Never had a jogging stroller. I DONT run. Lol. But may get one this spring so we can go trails.Are you able to fold it easy to put in the car? What features should I look out for and also stay away from?
January 21st, 2014, 06:44 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
I was just wondering how to fold it up this morning! I have never had one, before. I like to jog when I am in the mood to exercise. I am still needing to lose this last ten pounds, so this will really help with that. In the past, I've used the treadmill, but that is boring and I need something Elijah can be involved it.

I don't really know how to recommend one, either... I do like the one I got, but I don't know the differences. This one does have speakers to plug an MP3 player or ipod into... I didn't know that when I bought it.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
January 21st, 2014, 10:02 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't jog either and we've carried Luyando most of the times we've gone hiking. So, I don't have one but it seems like you got a really good deal on yours. Enjoy
Jinnah likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
January 21st, 2014, 10:09 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
We have the Phil & Ted's jogger and a Baby Jogger double...love them both. We go on trails a lot and a stroller with tiny wheels wouldn't work! They are both a bit large/heavy even when folded, but that's just the nature of joggers.

I'm so glad you got a good deal, Jinnah!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search