Has everyone had enough...

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2014, 05:01 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
... of winter?! It seems like it's draaaaaging on so slowly! I normally like winter, but this year I am not liking it at all! I cannot wait for spring!

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
February 3rd, 2014, 05:29 PM
LoverlyJules's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The month of January was tough. We had a bunch of "cold" days off school and then I was sick ... I need a restart!!

February 3rd, 2014, 11:57 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Kind of tired of this weather but all the snow has forced us to slow down and get cozy inside. I love my family and enjoy spending the days with my husband and children. We took a break last week and took the kids on a trip for a couple of days a couple states away. The children swam indoors while we watched it snow outside and went to a beautiful museaum. We stayed up late in the hotel watching movies and popping popcorn. We ordered in for dinner the days we felt like staying put.
It was a much needed break from the house.
February 4th, 2014, 03:32 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am also a winter lover who is saying enough of this already! We started having snow from October and it has been one after another unlike past winters when we were lucky to have one or two. We've been in single digit temperature more times than I care for; it's never been this cold since I have lived here. They say it was this cold 20 years ago! So, tired of winter right now and cannot wait for spring. I sort of fear that summer will be as extreme as this winter has been.

Sisters, friends forever
February 4th, 2014, 03:43 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
cant really be sick of winter e dont really have normal sesons here. i live in a bipolor state last week we had an ice storm that practically shut down the town for 3 days and yesterday it was 70 degrees.

February 4th, 2014, 05:36 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymama10 View Post
Kind of tired of this weather but all the snow has forced us to slow down and get cozy inside. I love my family and enjoy spending the days with my husband and children. We took a break last week and took the kids on a trip for a couple of days a couple states away. The children swam indoors while we watched it snow outside and went to a beautiful museaum. We stayed up late in the hotel watching movies and popping popcorn. We ordered in for dinner the days we felt like staying put.
It was a much needed break from the house.
Now that sounds like fun! If we could do that, I wouldn't complain! A difference for us is that we are not homeschooling this year... normally, we wouldn't have to go out on days that are too cold, but we have to with the older kiddies being in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashobo View Post
I am also a winter lover who is saying enough of this already! We started having snow from October and it has been one after another unlike past winters when we were lucky to have one or two. We've been in single digit temperature more times than I care for; it's never been this cold since I have lived here. They say it was this cold 20 years ago! So, tired of winter right now and cannot wait for spring. I sort of fear that summer will be as extreme as this winter has been.
That's what DH and I were talking about. If the summer is mild since the winter was so cold, that will be great, but if it's extreme... well, that would be awful.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search