What did your baby eat today?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jlstebbins

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2014, 07:34 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Tell us what your baby eats today (and how much). This might help with meal ideas!

Since it's early, you can post what you plan on feeding and then later post what they actually ate.

I don't have today's meals planned out, but Elijah will probably have some type of cereal with milk for breakfast. Maybe cheese, crackers, and fruit for lunch (with a drink). Not sure about dinner yet. Snacks will probably be dry Cheerios. Maybe a Fig Newton. Yogurt. He'll probably have a juice box and a sippy cup of water and whole milk. Also, breast milk.

Has anyone tried lunch meat, yet? Any healthy ones?

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.

Last edited by Jinnah; February 28th, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
February 28th, 2014, 03:54 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Dinner is bean and cheese burritos with carrots. Easy!

February 28th, 2014, 07:08 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, yogurt, puffs, and a sippy cup of whole milk.

Lunch: Corn Flakes, Whole Milk < he wasnt very hungry so he was being super picky!

Dinner: Scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, toast, V8 100% fruit and veggie juice.

Snack: Puffs, Oyster Crackers, Milk.

And breastmilk!
Kind of an off day with lots of breakfast food.

March 1st, 2014, 09:03 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
LOL, that is a lot of breakfast food! Some days we just need easy meals... which is why I did bean burritos and carrots.

March 1st, 2014, 06:22 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow Lori, surprised to meet a little one who loves eggs. Mine hates eggs with a passion. She makes a face like "what did you just put in my mouth" and then spits it out. I have tried different types of eggs, same result. DD1 took a while to warm up to egg but now she loves all types of eggs except the yoke of a boiled egg.

Anyway, breakfast was applesauce and banana and oatmeal cereal. She didn't wake up until 10.20am even though she was in bed by 8.30pm at night; she's been sleeping long hours these days. Anyhow, late breakfast equals snack of strawberry and blueberry for lunch. She and dd1 took a 3 hour nap; we had to wake them up at 4.30pm! Dinner she had African food - sort of thicker mashed potatoes, okra, tomatoes-based sauce, and beef. She ate a big portion too. Finished the day with a cup of hot chocolate. She drank a bit of juice in between and hot chocolate before afternoon nap.

Sisters, friends forever
March 5th, 2014, 10:26 AM
ladytack's Avatar Veteran
I made venison sloppy joes last night, which she loves.....She is so funny. I did not expect her to like venison at all but she has had it several times.
She almost always eats a waffle and banana for breakfast.
Cheese sticks, graham crackers, berries for snacks.
Lunch is usually a pasta or leftover whatever. She is not picky and I'm so thankful for that!
Angel Babies
*Oct 2013*
*April 2014*
March 5th, 2014, 02:06 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Yeah its funny that Coleson loves eggs. We went to a restaurant the other day and my plate came with eggs. I had Coleson try one and he spit it out and starting gagging.LOL!! He only likes my eggs I cook at home!
yashobo likes this.

March 5th, 2014, 06:29 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe I should send Luyando to try your eggs. She certainly doesn't like mine yet. I never eat eggs outside either (like Coleson). I can only eat the eggs I make. So maybe my kids got their eggs aversion from me.

Sisters, friends forever
March 16th, 2014, 09:21 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Thinking we could make this an ongoing thread... any time you think about it, just post what your baby ate that day. I think it helps with meal ideas.Yesterday, Elijah was in a cereal mood.

Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk for breakfast.
Lunch: Cheerios with milk for lunch. Oh, and cheese.. he loves little cheese cubes.
Dinner: Normally, he has some type of meat, but he couldn't have the steak, so he had a big bowl of mashed potatoes with cheese, asparagus tips, and garlic bread with pomegranate and blueberry juice. Oh, and then after all that, he had a yogurt. His stomach was big and round after, LOL.

He also had a cup of juice, milk, and water during the day, along with breastmilk throughout the day.He is eating pretty large amounts at each meal, too... he loves to eat!

Last edited by Jinnah; March 16th, 2014 at 09:24 AM.
March 16th, 2014, 05:01 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Goodness, ya'lls babies eat EVERYTHING. Emma still has mixed feeling about different textures and temperatures in her food. But she eats a pretty well balanced diet. She still eats a lot of the fruit from baby food. She likes them for snacks and breakfast. She does eat eggs to but everyday is different.
March 16th, 2014, 07:10 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Today:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast Crunch (his favorite) with milk.
Lunch: soup (rice, chicken, corn, carrots, green beans) and juice.
Snack: Graham crackers, some of my mint chip ice cream
Dinner: Velveeta Shells & Cheese, tater tots, water. Second day in a row that Elijah didn't have a meat with dinner, but he had meat for lunch. We had tuna helper with corn, but I haven't given him tuna yet... so he got a different meal.

Breastmilk throughout the day.

Last edited by Jinnah; March 16th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search