Baby weight off?

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2014, 07:23 PM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Has everyone lost all of their baby weight? I am a small person, but each time I get pregnant, I gain 50 -60 pounds! I have always lost it all, but I normally do it faster (by the time baby is about 9/10 months). This time it took much longer. The last ten pounds just wanted to hang on there. I am down to the last five, now. I can probably lose that in a couple of weeks if I stay motivated. I can't wait... it's been a long time since I could fit my normal clothing!

How is everyone else doing?

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
March 25th, 2014, 08:40 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm lucky in that department...I don't gain a ton and it is gone within 2 weeks of giving birth. After being on bed rest with the twins, though, it took a lot longer to get back into shape and feel good about my body. I had zero muscle tone and had to start from square one!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

March 25th, 2014, 10:31 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
I'm lucky in that department...I don't gain a ton and it is gone within 2 weeks of giving birth. After being on bed rest with the twins, though, it took a lot longer to get back into shape and feel good about my body. I had zero muscle tone and had to start from square one!
Lucky you! I wish I didn't really gain too much, but I do! I am grateful that I lose it, though, because some women struggle with this. It took longer this time because I didn't want to diet. I wanted to see what would just fall off naturally, and most of it did... just took awhile. Five more pounds, though... I can diet for that!

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
March 26th, 2014, 12:05 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm back to 125ish, which is my healthy weight. I was 144 when I got pregnant with Jamison thanks to two miscarriages and the progesterone treatments. It feels GREAT to be back to the size that is right for me!

March 26th, 2014, 09:32 AM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Im back to my 125lb normal weight too. Im trying to maybe go to 120lb!

March 26th, 2014, 07:05 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am definitely back to pre-pregnancy weight before dd1. I hung on to some after I had her maybe 5 lbs but have managed to lose even that now. I normally gain about 25lbs with pregnancy lose it by 6wks postpartum and then gain like 10lbs while breastfeeding since I eat for 2 Didn't gain much while breastfeeding Luyando and lost it all and then some. Feel great about my body now; if only the boobs could go back to pre-pregnancy shape

Sisters, friends forever
April 3rd, 2014, 10:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not yet. I'm in the process of doing so. I just got put on weight loss pills and have been having excellent results So far from 03/28 I'm down 8#s .. about 55#s to go.

April 4th, 2014, 06:49 AM
I'm finally down to pre-pregnancy weight, after 17 months. I'm on a diet and exercise routine now, just counting calories and trying to work out after work before dh and dd get home. I'm down 15 lbs total, and hoping to get down another 35 lbs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search