Spring activities

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Jinnah
  • 1 Post By ladytack
  • 1 Post By babymama10
  • 1 Post By yashobo
  • 1 Post By Tweak0605

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2014, 07:26 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What Spring activities are your LOs liking?

Luyando would live permanently outside if given the chance. She loves to try to blow bubbles (she wants to do it but hasn't totally figured it yet). She also loves to ride her toy cars outside and play ball. At times she just wants to walk up and down and collect dry leaves. She loves outdoors. I want to buy some sidewalk chalk. I think they'll love coloring the deck or driveway with it. Hopefully she doesn't think it's for eating

Sisters, friends forever
April 1st, 2014, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Madalyn wants to be outside ALL THE TIME ... unfortunately it's still been pretty cool and windy lately, so we can only do short times. She likes sidewalk chalk, but was frustrated when it didn't write on the grass!

April 2nd, 2014, 06:55 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Elijah also loves being outdoors. He loves to walk around in the back yard and down the sidewalk in the front. When we turn around to walk back home, he cries and throws a fit, so I literally have to carry him back home because he tries to keep going the other way! Poor thing! I'm going to have to let him try his siblings sidewalk chalk... never even thought about it, but great idea.
yashobo likes this.

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
April 2nd, 2014, 07:13 AM
ladytack's Avatar Veteran
It's still pretty cold here in mid-Michigan, but on the days where it's been mild Ellis loves to stand on the back deck and feel the wind in her hair and on her face. It's so cute. She is also climbing up on this little pirate ship slide thing that her grandparents got her. And we've had her out on the swing one day, too. Can't wait for it to get warmer!
yashobo likes this.
Angel Babies
*Oct 2013*
*April 2014*BFP #4 on 8/22/14
April 2nd, 2014, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Emma wants to be outside ALL day. She loves it out there. She loves her little playhouse and playing with the grass, rocks and whatever..
yashobo likes this.
April 2nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinnah View Post
Elijah also loves being outdoors. He loves to walk around in the back yard and down the sidewalk in the front. When we turn around to walk back home, he cries and throws a fit, so I literally have to carry him back home because he tries to keep going the other way!
That is exactly how Luyando is when she is outside. Convincing her to go back inside is a war! I think our LOs are going to have a great time in the spring. We might as well build a tent outside for them because many will want to camp out forever
Jinnah likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
April 4th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Getting Abbi inside after being out is torture! She hates it!

We love going to the playground now that it's warmer, and getting out for walks around our complex. She loves being in her little car buggy that we push!
yashobo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search