Long time check in

Forum: October 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By cincy1luv
  • 1 Post By yashobo
  • 1 Post By yashobo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Hello ladies! How are you all doing?! Sorry I never come over its just so easy to get on facebook on my phone. Anyway! I hope you are all doing well and your babies (toddlers) lol!

If you dont remember me I am the one that had the shocking news when Adrianna was 3 months I found out we was having another!! lol!!

Adrianna is doing great! She is 18 months and loves to talk! She is very on the go and loves to dance!!! We will go for her check up thursday to get weight etc. My guess shes about 25lbs!

Wyatt is going to be 8 months old on the 2nd. He came 2 weeks early! Its very different having a boy and a girl! He is busy also! He is getting up on all 4 so ready to crawl and he is so sweet and for sure a mommys boy!!

We are all doing well just staying really busy with two little ones! We are offically done and we feel complete!!!

I would love to hear how you ladies are doing!!!
April 22nd, 2014, 11:28 AM
October 2012 PR Co-Host
Yay, great update! We miss all of you!

Jesus loving, SAHM to four children.
April 22nd, 2014, 08:49 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, can't believe Wyatt is already that old. It seems like just yesterday. How are you coping with two under 2? How did Adrianna cope with Wyatt's birth? You are a very strong woman. Nice to hear from you and glad the kiddies are doing great.
cincy1luv likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
April 23rd, 2014, 09:09 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
Thank you!! At first she was like what's that? Would want to pat him hard so nice hands was our fav word! Lol, once he was really moving she knew he was human! Lol. She loves him so much and will kiss him now and is little mother hen!!

It was different for sure adjusting she started walking 2 weeks after I had him and now goes up and down stairs well so that helps a lot!! We had to figure out a routine quick!! Dh helps so that is a break for me!! I can say I would not change a thing its crazy sometimes but it's great!!

How are your sweet girls?!
April 23rd, 2014, 08:26 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aaaww, that's so sweet. I am so glad you have all adjusted well to the new baby. Kids are pretty resilient; they do way better than we fear. I am sure they'll have a great bond between them.

My girls are doing great. They love playing together. Luyando thinks anything her big sis says or does is funny. So she is always laughing so hard when they are together. Big sis is always wanting to smoother her and carry her and Luyando can be pretty wild so we discourage her from carrying her. They are pretty sweet together. I am looking forward to their being great friends and sisters as they grow.
cincy1luv likes this.

Sisters, friends forever
May 1st, 2014, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its wonderful to hear from you. So happy you are doing well with two little ones so close in age. It must be a busy life.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search