Chag Sameach everyone!!!!

Forum: Jewish Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Jewish Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2009, 04:03 AM
Alchemist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi All....

Bet you all as busy as me preparing for Pesach. I keep thinking I am forgetting something, oi vey i hope its not serious ha ha.....

I am having my first seder so i am pretty nervous. I am doing it authentically. i am putting cushions on the floor and we are eating off low stools and reclining like Persian kings and queens :-)

Anyone doing anything interesting???
April 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Pesach everyone!
I feel like I've been cleaning for two weeks straight, but wait! I have been cleaning for two weeks straight, LOL!

Sharon
April 8th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Bluebunnygirl1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so happy tonight is first seder! We ran out of bread two days ago and I am almost looking forward to the bread of affliction. Happy Passover!

April 9th, 2009, 05:10 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Passover everyone!
April 11th, 2009, 01:25 PM
ha ha, bet you all sick of matzah by now. think hubby and i polished off a whole box today and now i have a cold :-( and worried if i am pg, is it dangerous to take anything... so i am trying to brave it out. will go to pharmacy tom and get something safer than what i have at home
April 11th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ohhh I had a cold too! And I hate cooking when I have a cold because I can't smell anything. My gulash was almost burning and if DH hadn't told me, it would have been ruined. I was feeling so lousy and I had to cook, and finish cleaning and take care of the kids it was one lousy Passover for me.

Sharon
April 12th, 2009, 10:01 AM
oi vey. at least i dont have kids to deal with....... that sucks. hoipe you better. i am on the mend.......

btw, how do you make gulash without cream?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search