New Years Baby!

Forum: Jewish Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Jewish Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2006, 08:01 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are due Sept 23rd, Rosh Hashanna this year! I am excited! My mother pointed out that if it is a boy it will be nice to have a Bris on Yom Kippur (yes you still have one) we wont have to serve any food!

I have an excuse not to go to synogauge this year though for the holidays
February 18th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Veteran
Mozel Tov. My DD was born around the high holidays and I used her as an excuse to miss services too
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
February 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Llamamama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mazel Tov!!!!!

My boys are beautiful and look forward to meeting the new member of our family

@LizPW on Twitter or find me on my blog
February 19th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Katzchen
Mazel tov! I was born in between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and the couple of years that my b-day fell on Yom Kippur I hated it, since it meant no party and no cake! Good luck with your little one!
February 22nd, 2006, 04:05 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mozel Tov, that is wonderful. You are so funny about the Bris, no food. But congrats B
February 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Mazel tov! I was born in between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and the couple of years that my b-day fell on Yom Kippur I hated it, since it meant no party and no cake! Good luck with your little one![/b]
My bday sometimes falls on Passover. It took the longest time to find a kosher bakery that made a decent cake
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
February 23rd, 2006, 10:02 AM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Mazel tov! I was born in between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and the couple of years that my b-day fell on Yom Kippur I hated it, since it meant no party and no cake! Good luck with your little one![/b]
My bday sometimes falls on Passover. It took the longest time to find a kosher bakery that made a decent cake
[/b]
Uhhh, I'll post later the most incredible chocolate cake and it can be done for Pesach.

Sharon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search