What other boards..

Forum: Jewish Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Jewish Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2006, 07:29 PM
mom@20's Avatar Veteran
It depends on if I need something or if I'm in the mood to talk. I visit alot but not really regularlly.

December 8th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Super Mommy
I visit the breastfeeding forum the most and I also visit the September and August playrooms.

Eli Mason born September 1st, 2006
December 9th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I host 3 boards, so I frequent those.
I also go to the debates boards once in a while. I used to be very active in the Circumcision Debate board, but lately it's been very boring and completely hijacked by a particularly nasty poster. So I avoid it unless the religious issue comes up. I sometimes also post in other debate boards, but my position in pretty much everything is so live-and-let-live that I don't have that much to debate.
I think that's enough for now. I really don't have the time to keep up with more boards.

Sharon
December 10th, 2006, 01:12 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sept playroom, pumping mommies, and the reflux board mostly. i lurk other boards once in awhile.

Sharon I gotta say i LOVE your responces on the debate boards. Your posts are always very well thought out and intellegent sounding.
December 10th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Llamamama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Sharon I gotta say i LOVE your responces on the debate boards. Your posts are always very well thought out and intellegent sounding.[/b]
I totally agree

I also host the April '06 playroom so thats where I mostly post. I also lurk in the tattoos and piercing mommies, the northeast board, reflux, working mommies and high risk pregnancies.

My boys are beautiful and look forward to meeting the new member of our family

@LizPW on Twitter or find me on my blog
December 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Sharon I gotta say i LOVE your responces on the debate boards. Your posts are always very well thought out and intellegent sounding.[/b]
I totally agree

I also host the April '06 playroom so thats where I mostly post. I also lurk in the tattoos and piercing mommies, the northeast board, reflux, working mommies and high risk pregnancies.
[/b]
Thank you
I always try to be as empathic as possible and understand where other people come form. Not always easy, some people are donwright nasty But the "ignore" feature is wonderful. Makes it harder to follow some discussions. That's one of the reasons I don't post much o nthe Circumcision Debate or the Religion Debate boards. I have some posters that argue there a lot on my ignore list and always end up getting lost in the conversation.
Bottom line is, I have very clear ideas of what I think is right for me. I act according to that, but I dont' expect everybody to agree with me. Other people do things differently and if it works for them, great. My ego isn't that big that I think I'm the only one doing things right.

Sharon
December 11th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Sept playroom, pumping mommies, and the reflux board mostly. i lurk other boards once in awhile.

I agree!

I was browsing through the Circumcision Debate board and all your responses were a lot better then everyone elses!
[/b]
Thanks for your replies there! Sometimes it's emotionally draining to be the only Jewish poster on that board. Especially because there are a couple of posters who hide their anti-semitic tendencies behind the more "PC" anti-circumcision activism.

Sharon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search