Introduction

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2005, 11:29 AM
jodi16ss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there! My name is Jodi. I am a mom from Indiana. My Dh, Josh, and I have a son named Jackson. Jackson will be three years old in May. I am 16 weeks pregnant and am due June 17th! We are so excited. We do not know what we are having yet.

Proud Mommy to Jackson (5/1/03) & Isabella (6/16/06)
December 28th, 2005, 12:12 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jodi! I'm Leslee and I live in Missouri (i was born and raised in Indiana, graduated HS in Illinois - then moved here)
My DH - Matt - and I have 2 wonderful kids - Damen, who will be 4 in March, and Kendall who was born 9/14/05.
Congratulations on your new baby!
December 28th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Hi ... I'm Rachel. Live in Maryland with my DF and my three kiddies, Sarah, 17; James, 14; and Daniel, 4 mos yesterday. Also have soon-to-be stepsons, William, 6 and Clayton, 4.
December 28th, 2005, 04:59 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I'm Dina (32). Wife to Ron for 8 1/2 years and mommy to 3 babies. Caitlyn will be 8 on 1/1, Matthew is 5 and Hannah is 6 months old.
Nice to meet you all.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

December 28th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
im nicole married to my dh tom for almost 8 months, and mommy to my monster thomas who is alsmot 4 months old

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
December 29th, 2005, 10:44 AM
MinnesotaMommy
I'm Christine from Minnesota, with William (7), Destiny (5 next month) and Michael (18 months). Been married to dh for 9 years.
December 29th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Ashes78
Hi! My name is Ashley. I am a 27yr old, married, mom of 3 boys, from TX. My boys are Zach T. age 9, Zach R. (step son) age 9 and Xander age 6 months.
December 29th, 2005, 12:06 PM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im wendi from tennesee..28 and happily married to kevin,we have a DS 8 trenton(bert) and DD 5 sydney,we are expecting #3 on june 6,find out the 20th what were gonna get

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002
December 29th, 2005, 04:19 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
Hi, I'm Casey from central Illinois, Bloomington, to be exact, and I am sooooo happy to have this board now! I've been married to dh, Arron, for three years, and we have a dd, Grace who is 3 months! I am 26 nd dh is 28. We couldn't be happier!

December 29th, 2005, 10:23 PM
.Amanda.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, i'm Amanda...i'm 28 and live in Wasilla, Alaska. I have an almost 5 month old son, River and have been married for 29 days!

December 30th, 2005, 03:45 AM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
Hey my Name is Mary I am 22 and I have 3 Girls Tabitha 4yrs, Katelyn 2yrs and Emily Ann 7 months I have been married to my Dh for 3 yrs.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

December 30th, 2005, 07:22 AM
wind_ryder's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to wind_ryder
My name is Micaela. I'm 23 and from Ontario Canada. My husband and I are newly weds (married since August 17th 2005) and I'm 3.5 months pregnant with my first baby
January 2nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Hi everyone!

I'm Kayleigh and I am 24 years old (until February). I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia Canada with my Significant other, Ryan, and my 8 year old son from a previous relationship, Alex......
Ryan and I are currently awaiting the arrival of "Junebug" who is due June 19th, 2006.......

January 3rd, 2006, 12:52 PM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
HI my name is Chrissy Im married to my best friend Joey. We have a beautiful 20 almost 21 mnth old baby girl named Emily Rose.(and not after the movie she was born in 2004.) We have been married for 2 yrs and 5 mnths. Emily isnt potty trainig yet all she wants to do is flush stuff down the toilet. She is in her toddler bed she has been in it since Christmas day and we have had no problems at all. She has slept in it great since the first night. She however is still on the bottle. We have tried everything we have lots of sippy cups she will only drink juice outta them. We cant give her a regular cup because she dumps it on herself and what a mess. I get alot of grief from her still being on the cup but as I say dont worry about it Im her mommy I will deal with it. My daughter and Hubby are my world. Im now a SAHM again I was for the first yr then i went to work for 9 mths till my hubby went to corrections academy. He is becoming a corrections officer. My favorite color is pink . Im a collector of clothes lol Disney Princess, and beanie bears. Oh did I forget to mention im stilla big kid lol. I hope to get to meet you all .

January 3rd, 2006, 02:39 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Everyone!
I just noticed this board today so I thought I would join in!
Im natashia engaged to John we are expecting our first baby Feb 8th I am soo excited! Oh and we are from Southwest Virginia. Look forward to getting to know e'one!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search