New Year's Eve Plans anyone?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2005, 12:12 PM
jodi16ss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are going to Zoo Year's Eve at the Indianapolis Zoo. They are putting on a big deal there for kids for the night. It is only from 5-9 pm and then we will go eat at a steakhouse we have a gift card for. After we eat, we are going home and ringing in the new year there. Since I am pregnant, I am not up for a wild night out on the town! Dh is okay with this. We are going to celebrate with our 2 1/2 year old son, Jackson. We even bought party hats, whistles, and confetti for when we get home!

Proud Mommy to Jackson (5/1/03) & Isabella (6/16/06)
December 30th, 2005, 12:56 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We did have plans to go to my dh's cousins house, but my dd Caitlyn is sick and my 6 month old isnt over her URI yet, so its best to just stay home.
Its sad though, my dd Caitlyn's 8th birthday is on 1/1. She was supposed to have a party but we have to postpone it. Poor girl..

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

December 30th, 2005, 03:35 PM
wind_ryder's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to wind_ryder
I don't now what we're doing yet. I'm pretty bummed that I can't drink. new Year's isn't much fun unless you're plastered
December 30th, 2005, 03:43 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
I'm sure we'll just have a quiet night at home with Grace.

December 30th, 2005, 06:36 PM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i get to sit here ALONE and watch the frickin apple fall on tv i guess DH has to work 6pm to 6am so wooohoooo huh,nite shift sux

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002
December 30th, 2005, 09:52 PM
.Amanda.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're having a couple of friends over then we'll head to another friends house to watch fireworks around midnight!

December 31st, 2005, 07:00 AM
tevinsangel
I wish DH and I could have a night out, but his mom is nutso (so we don't let her watch the kids) and my mom won't watch them....always too busy, but that will turn into a vent if I go on about that. So, we will put the kids to bed at normal time and probably hed to bed by 10 or so ourselves....yipee!
December 31st, 2005, 12:50 PM
kellybee's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to kellybee
We're going to a friend's house to play cards and just basically hang out. Her 5 y/o twins and 2 mo old baby will be there so it should be pretty low-key.

Actually, DH and I are having a bit of an argument right now about it. He wants our 13 year old to go with us and she wants to go with her friends to a sleepover. I say let her go with her friends, he says she should go with us. I can't imagine what fun he thinks she's going to have. He says she can "hang out with the kids". I know when I was 13 I didn't want to "hang out" with 5 year olds!! Just because he loves hanging around babies and little ones he thinks everyone thinks it's the best time ever!! I wish sometimes he'd just let her be a teenager, kwim?

January 2nd, 2006, 05:13 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Ryan and I went to his family's pub for the dinner and celebration... I kind of felt uncomfortable as I was not drinking and everyone around me was getting pretty plastered but I felt that it was an excellent thing I was doing....
1. Preventing my "junebug" from receiving any alcohol
2. Being a designated driver so that my hunny could come home safely.......

It was a great night though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search