Schedules?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2006, 05:07 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
I would love to get Grace on a scedule for eating and napping. Is it wishful thinking to think it might be possible? When she's hungry, she screams and doesn't stop until she eats. Logically! Also, she will never drink more than 4 oz at a time, so she's eating every 2-3 hours. I was talking to a friend today and she has her daughter on a 6,10, and 2 schedule, and sleeping throght the night totally. Grace is still waking once through the noght at about 3am for 4 ozs. Any suggestions?

January 8th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No suggestions really. Each child has a different temperament so it's hard to compare. I have 5 and some got into routines and sleeping through the night way faster than others.
I don't think she is doing that bad getting up at 3.
January 9th, 2006, 08:56 AM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First thing I would suggest is to write down when she typically eats and sleeps (I found that my littlest who I didn't think had a schedule when she was that little acutally had consistant trends). I would then nudge her to the schedule you want. The other thing that would help is trying to get her to eat a little more at feeding....maybe push her feeding back 5 or 10 minutes but then offer her more than 4oz......

Just a suggestion....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search