MIA again

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2009, 08:03 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry I haven't been around much guys, it's been hectic at work and home lately and I'm going away again on Thursday for a week.

May will be a much calmer month for me, and I'll be back to daily posting. I hope everyone is doing good here, and I look forward to hear what you've all been up to when I get back!

April 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
have fun, wherever you are going.

Now that the weather is getting warmer, we've been spending a lot more time outside, so I've been lurking mostly.
April 22nd, 2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks Kelly! I can't believe you are almost 27 weeks already, why is it that everyone else's pregnancy seems to fly by but when it was my own I could have sworn I was preggo for 10 years!?!

I am going back to the Dominican, but Punta Cana this time. I can't bring my kids on this one because it's a "fam" trip for work but I could bring one companion so I'm taking my mom with me.

April 23rd, 2009, 05:36 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Mel, hope you're having a great time.

Yep, turned 27 weeks today (Thurs). I can't believe I've started my 3rd Tri!! AAAHHHH. Zoe will be here before I know it.
April 23rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
I hope you are having a great time right now!!! We miss you, but I am so glad you are getting the opportunity to go.

May 3rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks girls!! It was another good trip, good weather and some fun and relaxing. But it was extremely hard to leave the kids this time, and I had some pretty rough times through the week. I'm dreading getting my phone bill now! lol

It's good to be home and getting back to normal.

May 4th, 2009, 06:29 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Welcome back!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search