Does Dad do things differently?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you and DH/SO pretty much on the same page when it comes to parenting?
Does he generally stick to the same routine/schedule that you do?
Do they get away with more or less with dad?

June 10th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you and DH/SO pretty much on the same page when it comes to parenting? For the most part.

Does he generally stick to the same routine/schedule that you do? Ehh .. he does to a point but we have struggled.

Do they get away with more or less with dad? MUCH MUCH MORE!
June 11th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you and DH/SO pretty much on the same page when it comes to parenting? Usually yes, we've never disagreed on any big issues.

Does he generally stick to the same routine/schedule that you do? When they were babies and it was more important, he would. But now it doesn't really matter, as long as she gets to school on time, or they have time to eat before going wherever, etc.

Do they get away with more or less with dad? Yeah, they get away with much more with dad. I mean, the kids have lots of fun with me too, but dad is much more laid back about mess and noise and general wild behavior than I am. But he will still discipline too, they don't get away with hitting or talking back or anything dangerous, of course.

June 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My Dh is the same way! I've told everyone that Dad is def. the play toy in this house
June 19th, 2009, 04:55 AM
ANGWife
Are you and DH/SO pretty much on the same page when it comes to parenting? For the most part. He's a little more relaxed than me.

Does he generally stick to the same routine/schedule that you do? He does what I ask him lol He's a very go with the flow type of guy when it comes to feedings, sleeping, etc

Do they get away with more or less with dad? I will wake Henry up to sleep or try to keep him up at times. Ed lets him sleep as long as he wants.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search