Saturday Six

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color?

2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew?

3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet?

4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths?

5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You?

6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest?

June 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
somo_chickenlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color? Sky blue and Taupe - Yes and no, our rugs and towels are all white (easily bleached) but they coordinate, and we have no shower curtain b/c we have a glass shower door

2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew? The shower, I hate cleaning it

3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet? Six I think

4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths? Hand towels b/c I think we own one total. We just don't use them so we don't ever buy them.

5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You? I'm toothpaste

6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest? Probably Tampax LOL

Click on my blinkies!!

**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**
June 15th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color? I've got navy blue rugs but no matching towels and no shower curtain.

2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew? The tub/shower. What a pain, I just can't keep it clean enough.

3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet? I'm at work so I'm guessing here....7?

4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths? hand towels, I don't think we have any.

5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You?
You Are a Comb

You are expressive and outgoing. You like to experiment with your personal style.
You are imaginative and very visual. You like to look good, and you're attracted to beauty.

You are creative and design oriented. You redecorate often, and you like to make yourself over.
You are inventive and extremely original. You do things differently just because it feels good.

What Bathroom Product Are You?

6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest? I'd guess Tampax also.

June 15th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color? We have all different types of stripes and yep .. everything matches ..

2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew?j Probably either the tub or the toilet right now.. ( both probably because it's too hard for me to bend over right now )

3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet? 4 in each bathroom

4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths? hand towels

5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You? I'm Shampoo

6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest? Since there is no tampax in my closet right now I would have to go with Crest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search