What's new?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's going on with you??

Friday is the last day of school and I couldn't be happier! I think I look forward to the summer break even more than Haley does, haha! No more homework, we don't have to get up as early, no more rushing around in the mornings, packing lunches, etc.
Work is still pretty slow, but I'm already starting to book groups for next year so it's slowly picking up again.
Tyler really needs another haircut already. I really wish I could do it myself, it seems like such a waste to spend money on a little boys haircut when it grows out so quickly. I know buzzing it is the easiest solution here but I can't bring myself to do it, I love his hair.

June 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Actually not much .. I'm so tired these days that I'd much rather just lie on the couch all day ... Unfortunately with a 16 month old I can't very well do that anytime ..

Noah needs a haircut too! I hate spending $15 on a haircut that takes 5 minutes but I can't bring myself to buzz it either .. I love his hair!

Other than that .. just getting ready for Baby Kinsley's arrival ... only 42 more days till my C-section!
June 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Super Mommy
Still trying to get the apt looking like humans live here. Not easy with a two year old running around. We still need a ton of stuff!

Oh, and looking for nursery school for the bebe cause I really need to go back to work (aiming for three days a week)
June 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Becky, Enjoy your final days of pregnancy!! I can't imagine being so pregnant in the summer, I would have been a raging you-know-what to be around if I had. Are you all ready for Kinsley yet?

Anne, good luck with finding a nursery school! I hope you find a good place you love and feel very comfortable with for Meghan.

June 18th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Proud Happy Single Mom
Aw I remember those days! I hated being like 8-9 months pregnant in August. That was just torture! Have fun and try and rest as much as possible during for last 41 days

Emily's been keeping me really busy. She's crawling everywhere and anywhere and pulls herself up on everything now. Keeps falling too and bumping her head. I feel so bad for her but at the same time I know it's going to happen so I just watch her and only comfort her if it was a really bad fall, no need for a sissy girl.

I'm still looking for a job but where I live........well there are none.
June 18th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Right now I'm just relieved we're not living somewhere where it's in the 90's and humid as poo But the heat has still been kicking my bootie here lately!

I'm almost ready .... I think .. I went and bought a few warmer clothes for when it gets cooler and now I think they only things we have left are bottles, burp blothes, and maybe some wash clothes!
June 20th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Katie, good luck with the job search!
Aww...I miss those days!! Except for the bumping of the head, of course. I think that was my fave time with Tyler, he was so excited and proud of himself and eager to start doing new things. He started crawling, pulling up and cruising along the furniture all in the same day.

*sniff sniff* You girls are all giving me baby fever again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search