:: * :: Jazzy June Jitterbug Chat :: * ::

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
oooops.... lol lucky that you didn't break it.

I once threw a roll of cellotape TOWARD my computer table, it hit my screen square in the middle and broke it LOL I was so naughty and blamed it on Gaby - I figured insurance wouldn't laugh at me if I said my two year old did it

June 7th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Super Mommy
M starts summer camp in less than a week!
June 7th, 2011, 06:34 PM
How long is summer camp for? LOL we don't have anything like summer camp over here, so I have no idea!!!!!

June 7th, 2011, 10:48 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a new siggy. I love it. And for those of you asking about her eyes you can see them crossing in the pic. She tried so hard to look at the camera. Hopefully the next time I get a siggy she can focus on the camera better.
June 8th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
I noticed your new siggy this morning. It's adorable. I really like it, makes your girls look angelic.

I've got a question for everybody. Do you ever find yourself needing to scoop up your kids and squeeze them? When I'm feeling lonely or down or whatever, I find myself constantly cuddling my kids. I'm sure that isn't a particularly unhealthy action, lol. But it does irritate them some.
June 9th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I have days like that. I will just want to hold them all day.

I am done packing and now to the store for snacks and a new swimsuit for Rachel. The girls ripped the straps off of it.
June 9th, 2011, 05:25 PM
yea i have days where all i wanna do is snuggle my two all day....

haha me & mum are getting Gaby a DVD so we can sit down and watch Eclipse when it is on TV in an hours time It's raining and cold today, so we decided against going out to the mall etc.. for some reason when it's raining people decide to go to the mall... I've baked Emersyn's cake now, so tomorrow morning I can ice it

June 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I looked at the Calandar and realized I doomed myself for half a week next month. Jamie has her eye surgery on July 13. Then we are having my sisters baby shower the 16, and my family reunion is the 17. I hate when I do things like this to myself. Bring on the earplugs.
June 14th, 2011, 04:58 PM
how is everyones week going?????? LOL apart from being a refugee and my city being a total mess, we are good Emersyn is one tomorrow.. can't believe it!!!!!

June 14th, 2011, 08:29 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww hope Emersyn has a wonderful birthday!!
My week sucks

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

June 15th, 2011, 12:12 AM
I hope Emersyn has a happy birthday! And Ashley, hang in there. The last few weeks suck, but it will all be worth it as soon as that baby makes an appearance!
June 15th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah Rachel made her own entrance a week and a half after her due date.. They like to suprise you.
June 15th, 2011, 03:06 PM
aw Ashley, he'll be here soon - though I know that doesn't really mean anything, because the wait seems like forever... (((big hugs)))

Emersyn was born 1 week early (although she was a scheduled c/s) and Gaby was born 2 weeks overdue little stinker.

June 19th, 2011, 03:50 PM
How are you all??? I missed this board so much - it's nice to be back

June 19th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!

Rachel has a stomach bug today and has thrown up everything. Jamie has been a little social butterfly today because she can speak for herself.
June 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM
LOL about Jamie being able to speak. That was totally my niece. She had a brother 4 years older, and he just spoke for her. I hope Rachel feels better soon. Has anyone heard from Ashley lately? I didn't think I saw any new posts from her, did she have the baby?
June 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Rachel is back to being herself today.

I just saw a news clip that shouldn't be as funny as I find it to be. Ryan Dunn, One of the members of the Jacka## Movies died in a car accident. They did all these idiotic things to injure themselves for comedy then go out,, get drunk and end his life. I hope it ends these stupid movies so I don't have to see anymore teenagers in my town try to copy them and get hurt.
June 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
glad Rachel is back to being herself today - they bounce back so fast from being sick, don't they....

I heard about Ryan Dunn and have to say I found it very ironic that he died doing something so stupid... I have wondered for awhile now, when one of the ******* guys would do something that would wind up in them dying...

Emersyn is down for a nap, but is fighting it so bad.... she has daycare today so NEEDS a decent nap this morning.... lol she's so cheeky

June 21st, 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby&Emmy'sMama View Post
glad Rachel is back to being herself today - they bounce back so fast from being sick, don't they....

I heard about Ryan Dunn and have to say I found it very ironic that he died doing something so stupid... I have wondered for awhile now, when one of the ******* guys would do something that would wind up in them dying...

Emersyn is down for a nap, but is fighting it so bad.... she has daycare today so NEEDS a decent nap this morning.... lol she's so cheeky
I hate it when they fight sleep.
June 21st, 2011, 03:27 PM
of course today - when we need to leave early, she's sleeping like a... well, a baby I'm going to have to wake her up

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search