kids and bedroom arrangements

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
do you share a room with any of your kids?
do any of your kids share a room together?
what types of bed are your kids in [crib, pack'n'play, toddler bed etc]?

I don't officially share a room with any of my kids, but Gaby usually sleeps with me..
technically the girls do - but see above.. lol
Emersyn is in a cot and Gaby a single bed

August 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicholas sleeps in a bassinet in our room, but sometimes ends up in bed when I nurse and fall asleep that way
He has a crib in his own room for when he gets a little older.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 20th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Right now my 3 kids share a room. I hope when we get a 3 bdrm we can put my oldest in one and let the other two share but we shall see.

The kids only come to my room and spend an evening if they are sick then they may sleep on the floor next to us. There is no room in my bed for them plus DH and myself. Plus my husbands immune system is shot so he cant be around any of them if they have colds or the flu,etc. So technically, right now, none will share the room with us.

My oldest sleeps on a pile of blankets, my middle son is in the bed that came with the apartment, and my youngest sleeps on a crib mattress.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 20th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
We have a three bedroom house, so kids don't share. Chy sleeps in a crib still, Colton has a twin bed, and kids don't sleep with us. If Colton were to have a bad dream or something and want to sleep with us, we wouldn't say no, but I guess it hasn't ever occurred to him, because he's never asked. Chy doesn't attempt to climb out of bed, so she can't come into bed with us in the middle of the night or anything.
August 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Super Mommy
I have a 2 bdrm condo that I can't sell right now thanks to the economy. DS has his own room, but DD has a crib in our room. It'll stay that way until we can move. They have a huge age difference, so I don't feel comfortable with my kids sharing.
August 22nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
Valerie.'s Avatar Loving life as a mom
Right now the 2 girls have a room, the 3 boys have one and we have one.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search