friendships...

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
are you still friends with many people you went to elementary school with?
what about middle school?
high school?
college?
work?
friends you've made outside of schooling and work??

I'm like Nancy-No-Friends... I am still in TOUCH with a lot of people I went to school etc with, but there are only a few people that I really consider friends - and most of them I've met in my 20's.....

August 28th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Moved away in Jr High so no clue where Elementary buddies are.
Have a couple friends from high school I remain friends with. A few by FB only and 1 in person.
I have 2 friends Ive met at jobs and kept over the years. One is in Utah and just helped us get a place to live...I adore her(hadnt seen her since 2005 when I was visiting my old hometown for a class reunion). The other is in TX and she's a dearheart but havent seen her since 2003 when I moved away.
I have a few other good friends who I met online and they mean the world to me.

In total I have several good friends but of those Id call my best buds, those I know I can turn to about anything at anytime and not be looked at funny or tried to talk out of whatever I was thinking but just who solely supported me and loved me...I have 5.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 28th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
are you still friends with many people you went to elementary school with?: nope, we moved around a lot
what about middle school?: yeah, my family had pretty much settled down by the time middle school rolled around
high school?: not all of them, but several
college?: I only took a few classes before moving to VA, so I didn't really make any friends
work?: I've never had a real job
friends you've made outside of schooling and work??: yeah, I'm pretty close to a friend I know from cheerleading, and a new friend I've made up here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search