Does anyone else have an evil pet?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2011, 06:43 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am ready to give one away. This stupid cat decided today to try and eat all the kids inflatable toys. We lost 2 frogs, 2 dolphins and 3 balls today. He was trying to chew on them.

Anyone else have this problem?
September 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
omg lol... and they say KIDS are the ones that are hard to discipline!

We have no pets for that reason.. well, until y/day we had a goldfish.. but his tail fell off last week and he died finally... I was wondering if I should just flush him, they can't feel 'right' with no tail!!

September 14th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
DH's cat has started to get into our garbage like a flippin dog. It's driving me nuts. And he ate a balloon ribbon the other day. I know this because I found it when I scooped out the litter box....
September 15th, 2011, 05:05 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My cat keeps bringing in live animals... mice and chipmunks. Then he brought me a baby bird minus the head and left it on the dogs bed, feathers EVERYWHERE. Sigh..

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

September 15th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Super Mommy
I don't have any pets at all, but I did have a couple of cats who bordered on evil. One was when I was a kid and he was just not a nice cat at all...and another cat that is now living with my sister used to torment the life out of all the poor little chipmunks, birds, etc. One time she caught a mouse and played with it so roughly I think she gave it a heart attack.
September 17th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Rozz-berry's Avatar Veteran
Lol! My dog sometimes chews up one of the baby's nuks but I think she just wants attention. She's getting a lot less time now that the baby is around. I'm just glad my pets are good with the baby I feel a lot safer with the dogs in the house so its aa small price to pay if they chew up stuff once in a while.

DJ Junior.

September 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This cat is pure evil. He will beg to be petted and if you start petting him he will bite you. If you put him in a cage when he goes to the vet he will pee on you in your sleep that night. He also sneaks up on the girls and bats them on the ankles. He is just an evil cat.
September 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
I've heard of cats peeing on bedding and whatnot when they get mad. Luckily my cats have never been that mad at me, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search